UPPSC PCS Admit Card 2020
UPPSC PCS Admit Card: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) conducts the UPPSC PCS recruitment exam, to recruit Group A and Group B Officers for the various administrative services. The UPPSC PCS (Prelims) Exam 2020 will be conducted on 11th October 2020. For the benefit of all the aspirants who are preparing for the exam, we are providing all the information related to the UPPSC PCS exam here.The direct link to download the admit card will be provided on the official site at uppsc.up.nic.in. Candidates are required to log in with their Registration Number, Date of Birth, Gender and Verification Code in order to download the admit card.
|Exam||UPPSC PCS Exam|
|Conducting Body||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Post||Upper Subordinate Services|
|Group||Group A & B Gazetted|
|Preliminary Exam||11th October 2020|
|Admit Card Release Date||3 weeks before the exam|
|Mains Exam Date||From 22nd January 2021|
How to download the UP PCS Admit Card?
- Visit the official website of UPPSC @uppsc.up.nic.in
- Go to the link stating “Click here to download the UPPSC PCS Admit Card”
- Enter details such as Registration number, Date of Birth, Gender and verification code.
- Download the admit card.
UPPSC PCS Selection Procedure
The UPPSC PCS Exam has 3 stages:
- Stage I: Prelims (objective)
- Stage II: Mains (Written)
- Stage III: Personality test
UPPSC PCS Prelims Exam Pattern
|Paper-1 – General Studies I||150||200 marks||2 Hours|
|Paper-2 – General Studies II (CSAT) Qualifying in Nature||100||200 marks||2 Hours|
- Paper-II of the Preliminary Examination will be a qualifying paper with minimum qualifying marks fixed at 33%.
- It is mandatory for the Candidates to appear in both the papers of Preliminary Examination.
- The merit of the Candidates will be determined on the basis of marks obtained in Paper-I of the Preliminary Examination