Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation (UPMRC) will soon release the detailed notification for various posts i.e. AM/operations, SC/TO, Maintainer/Electrical, Maintainer/S&T, Maintainer/Civil. The Total Number of vacancies is 292. The online registration process begins on March 11 and will be active till April 02, 2021. The recruitment process is been conducted for the recruitment of 292 vacancies. In this article, we are providing you with the details of “How to apply online for UP Metro Recruitment with screenshots.
Before applying for any exam it is very important for candidates to know the eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria of educational qualification and age for the UPMRC are as follows.
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Manager (Operation)||Bachelor’s Degree in Related Stream.|
|Station Controller cum Train Operator SC/TO||Candidates holding Polytechnic Engineering Diploma in Electrical / Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication are eligible to apply.|
|Maintainer Civil||Candidates holding Class 10 (High School) with ITI Certificate in Fitter are eligible to apply.|
|Maintainer Electrical||Candidates holding Class 10 (High School) with ITI Certificate in Electrical are eligible to apply.|
|Maintainer S&T||Candidates holding Class 10 (High School) with ITI Certificate in Electronics / Mechanic are eligible to apply|
UP Metro Age Limit (as on 01/01/2022)
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST candidates.
UP Metro Application Fees
- For UR (Gen)/ EWS/ OBC: Rs 590/-
- SC/ ST/ BC/ MBC/ PWD (PH): Rs. 236/-
- Mode of Fee Payment: Online
These are the following steps to register yourself for the UP Metro Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of UP Metro or directly apply from the link below.
2. When you will be directed to the above page. Candidates need to register themselves by clicking on the “Click here for Registration”. After this, the candidate will be directed to the registration form. You need to fill this form carefully.
3. After filling up the registration form you will get the Application number or User Id. Candidate should that number it is very important.
4. After the successful registration candidates are directed to the further procedure. Candidates need to fill in the other detail asked in the form regarding educational qualification, document uploads, and fee payment.
5. Candidates need to apply only for one post at a time and will need to pay the fee according to the post. Select the post applied and move further.
6. After selecting the post you will be directed to the personal details page where you need to check the details are proper or not and need to fill in the Domicile and Category Details.
7. Next step is to add qualifications details.
8.After successfully adding all the details regarding the educational qualification candidates need to upload the important document as shown in the below image.
9.Fill in all the required details and pay the application fee.
10. Now Submit your application form and download it for future reference.
You may also like to read:
- Click here to Download UPMRC Previous Year Papers
- Click here to Buy Now UPMRC Electrical SCTO 2021 Online Test Series
- Click here to Buy Now UPMRC Electronics SCTO 2021 Online Test Series