Defence jobs have a major appeal among the young Government Job aspirants, due to the profile of the job and a high amount of perks offered. Defence jobs are a very respectable jobs with well-paid salary and assured future through a pension. Every year huge number of candidates are recruited in Indian armed forces (Army, Navy and Air Force). Defence jobs are introduced by various government agencies, which recruit candidates through Entrance examinations and other tests. Candidates from all over the country, with 10th, 12th, ITI, diploma, engineering and other graduation qualifications apply for defence jobs. Defence jobs provide a wonderful opportunity to attain a reputable post and serve your nation. The exams are used to assess the understanding of concepts and intelligence of the candidate.
Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) under the Ministry of Home Affairs has released a notification for the recruitment of Group “B” and “C” non-ministerial, non-gazetted, combined Paramedical staff posts. A total of 789 vacancies have been released in this CRPF recruitment. The CRPF recruitment notification was released on the official website of CRPF @www.crpf.gov.in. All the eligible and interested candidates can apply for CRPF Paramedical Recruitment 2020 through offline mode from 20 July 2020. The last date to apply for the CRPF recruitment is 31 August 2020.
Indian Army Defence Jobs
The land-based branch of Indian Armed Forces. Indian Army is the 2nd largest standing army in the world. Indian Army provides one of the biggest job opportunity to aspirants in Defence jobs in India. There are two types of jobs that an aspirant can get. The first one is joining it as a Sepoy and second one is joining as Lieutenant.
- Joining as a Sepoy: There are various grades in Sepoy as well. Aspirants can join Indian Army through Army Rallies being organized throughout India.
- Joining Indian Army as a Lieutenant: The post of a Lieutenant in Indian Army is one of the most prestigious jobs in Defence. Aspirants can get this post by clearing National Defence Academy (NDA), 10+2 Tech, NCC Special Entry, JAG (Men Women), UES, TGC, Short Sevice Commission, Indian Military Academy, CDS etc.
Indian Navy Defence Jobs
There are three types of defence jobs in Indian Navy. First one is Officers, second is Sailors and the third one is as Civilian job.
- UPSC conducted NDA, CDS Exam or NCC Entry
- Direct Entry Permanent Commission / Short Service Commission (DEPC/DESSC)
- University Entry Scheme (UES)
- Sailors Job in Indian Navy: The defence organization conducts various entries in the Indian Navy such as Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR), Matric Recruit (MR), Musician (MUS), Sports Entry and Artificer Apprentices (AA). Candidates need to pass a written exam and clearing upon that they go through a physical and medical test. Then the merit list is issued.
- Joining Indian Navy as Civilian: There are three trades that can be joined as a civilian, the trades are Tradesman Mate, Chargeman (Mechanic) and Chargeman (Ammunition Explosive).
Indian Air Force Defence Jobs:
Aspirants can join the Indian Air Force in two ways, the first one is an Officer and the Second one is as an Airman.
Join IAF as Officer
If you want to work with pride and touch the sky with glory, join IAF. One can join IAF defence job in any of the following branches.
- Join Flying Branch of IAF: If you are one of those who dreamt to become a pilot. In flying branch, candidates will be trained as a Fighter Pilot or as Helicopter Pilot/ Transport Pilot.
- Join as Officer in Ground Duty (Technical) Branch: As an officer in the Ground Duty one manages a team to ensure that the Indian Air Force remains airworthy. On the basis of candidate’s qualification they are given a sub-branch of a technical branch.
- Ground Duty (Non-technical) Branch: As an officer in this branch one manages human and material resources.
Join IAF as Airman
It is a very big opportunity for candidates to join the Defence job of Indian Air Force as Airmen. All the 10+2 qualified candidates are eligible for the recruitment & can join the IAF as Airmen in Group X or Group Y.
- Airmen Group X: There are various technical trades that aspirants can join such as Automobile Fitter, Electronics Fitter, Electrical Fitter, Mechanical System Fitter, Structures Fitter, Propulsion FitterWorkshop Fitter, Workshop Fitter and Weapon Fitter. Whereas in the non-technical group is an Education Instructor trade.
- Airmen Group Y: In technical group of group Y there are two trades which are Communication Technician and Automobile Technician whereas in non-technical group there are various trades like Admin Assistant, Accts Assistant, Medical Assistant, Logistics Assistant, Environment Support Services Assistant, Ops Assistant, Meteorological Assistant, Ground Training Assistant, IAF Police, IAF Security and Musician.