Posts Under SSC MTS
SSC MTS is an important exam conducted by Staff Selection Commission of India. It is a challenging job and requires a lot of hard work. The following are the posts that fall into the Group “C” Non-Gazetted and Non-Ministerial Post.
- Junior Gestetner Operator
SSC MTS Salary Structure
The SSC MTS post is a general central service group ‘C’ non-gazetted, a non-ministerial post. It falls under Pay band-1 (Rs.5200 – 20200) + Grade Pay Rs.1800. Average SSC MTS salary is around Rs.18000- Rs.22000. Staff Selection Commission categorizes salary structure for SSC MTS on the basis of the type of city or location where the personnel is posted. There are 3 categories of cities- X, Y and Z. The detailed breakup of SSC MTS salary comprising of pay scale and allowances is provided in the following table:
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 27 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
|Post||MTS(GP 1800)||MTS(GP 1800)||MTS(GP 1800)|
|DA on TA||0||0||0|
Roles and Responsibilities Under SSC MTS
The following are mentioned roles & responsibility of the candidates who are selected to the post of SSC MTS have to perform
- General cleanliness and upkeep of the Section/Unit.
- Carrying of files and papers within the building.
- Physical maintenance of records of the Section.
- Photocopying, sending of fax, etc.
- Other non-clerical work in the Section/Unit.
- Assisting in routine office work like the diary, dispatch, etc.
- Assisting on the computer.
- Cleaning of rooms and dusting of furniture etc.
- Delivering of Dak (outside the building).
- Watch and ward duties.
- Opening and closing of rooms.
- Cleaning of the building, fixtures, etc.
- Work related to his ITI qualifications, if it exists.
- Driving of vehicles, if in possession of a valid driving license.
- Upkeep of lawns, parks, potted plants, etc.
- Any other work assigned by the superior authority.
Career Growth In SSC MTS
In terms of SSC MTS Salary there are two types of increments provided under Pay Band-I scheme, i.e. Annual increments and Promotional increments.
1. Annual Increments: Annual increments are to be paid at the rate of 3% of the total pay in the Pay Band and the corresponding Grade Pay.
2. Promotional Increments: In order to promote employees in government offices of various ministries, departmental exams are conducted from time to time.At the time of promotion, the grade pay attached to the posts at different levels within the same running pay band changes.
After factoring in all the above aspects, it is pertinent to say that SSC MTS might provide you a decent job with no redundant role play. Along with that, departmental exams upturn one’s official status and salary structure.