SSC MTS Salary
The SSC MTS post is a general central service group ‘C’ non-gazetted, a non-ministerial post. It falls under Pay band-1 (Rs.5200 – 20200) + Grade Pay Rs.1800. SSC MTS salary is around Rs.18000- Rs.22000. Staff Selection Commission categorizes SSC MTS salary structure on the basis of the type of city or location where the personnel is posted. There are 3 categories of cities- X, Y and Z. The detailed breakup of SSC MTS salary comprising of pay scale and allowances is provided in the following table:
|Post||MTS(GP 1800)||MTS(GP 1800)||MTS(GP 1800)|
|DA on TA||0||0||0|
Prepare for all SSC exams like SSC CGL,CHSL,CPO,Stenographer,MTS,Selection post and GD Constable etc from India’s Best Teaching Educators!
About SSC ka Maha Pack:
SSC ka Maha Pack is a full-fledged course which incorporates all the essentials like Live online classes, Test series, Video courses, eBooks & countless unprecedented features that will help you excel in all the upcoming Teaching exams like SSC CGL,CHSL,CPO,Stenographer,MTS,Selection post and GD Constable etc
You get access to:
- 200+ Hours of Live Classes
- 300+ Recorded Videos
- 500+ Total Tests
- 100+ Ebooks
- Teacher's Class Notes/Slides.
Classes: Hindi and English (Bilingual)
Study Material: English and Hindi
Tests: English and Hindi
Validity: 1 Month
Offer available for ADDA247 APP. Download the APP Now.
- 1400+ Tests
- Detailed Solutions and Analysis
- Content by Expert Faculties
- 14 Months
- 1 Month
- 3 Months
Roles and Responsibilities Under SSC MTS Jobs:
- General cleanliness and upkeep of the Section/Unit.
- Carrying of files and papers within the building.
- Physical maintenance of records of the Section.
- Photocopying, sending of fax, etc.
- Other non-clerical work in the Section/Unit.
- Assisting in routine office work like the diary, dispatch, etc.
- Assisting on the computer.
- Cleaning of rooms and dusting of furniture etc.
- Delivering of Dak (outside the building).
- Watch and ward duties.
- Opening and closing of rooms.
- Cleaning of the building, fixtures, etc.
- Work related to his ITI qualifications, if it exists.
- Driving of vehicles, if in possession of a valid driving license.
- Upkeep of lawns, parks, potted plants, etc.
- Any other work assigned by the superior authority.