SSC MTS Exam Guidelines 2023
SSC MTS Exam Guidelines 2023: Candidates who will appear for SSC MTS 2023 need to follow strict SSC MTS Exam Guidelines 2023 at the exam center. The commission has already released the SSC MTS admit card separately for each region. It is mandatory for candidates to carry the admit card along with valid photo identity proof. Read this article to learn more about the exam dates, admit cards, exam day guidelines, and more.
SSC MTS Tier 1 Exam Day Guidelines
SSC MTS 2023 Exam Day Instructions: The SSC MTS 2023 exam is just around the corner and now is the time to start preparing. One of the most important things you can do is to familiarize yourself with the general instructions for the exam. These instructions will tell you what you need to bring to the exam hall, what you can and cannot do, and how to fill out the answer sheet. Following are the guidelines that a candidate needs to follow to ensure the smooth running of the exam procedure-
- Report to the exam center at least 45 minutes before the start of the exam. This will give you time to complete the security checks and find your seat.
- Bring your admit card, original ID proof, and any permitted stationery. Permitted stationery includes a ball pen, pencil, eraser, and sharpener.
- Do not bring any prohibited items, such as calculators, log tables, or mobile phones. These items will be confiscated by the invigilator.
- Mark your answers on the optical response sheet provided. Do not write anything on the question paper.
- If you need any assistance, ask the invigilator or center supervisor. They will be happy to help you.
Here are some additional tips for the exam day –
- Get a good night’s sleep before the exam.
- Eat a healthy breakfast on the day of the exam.
- Stay calm and focused during the exam.
- Don’t give up, even if you’re struggling with a question.
SSC MTS Tier 1 Exam: Overview
Let us have an overview of the SSC MTS 2023 Exam before getting into other details.
|Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission|
|SSC MTS Full-Form||Staff Selection Commission Multi-Tasking Staff|
|Exam Name||SSC MTS 2023|
|Vacancy||MTS – 10880
Havaldar – 529
|Exam Type||National Level|
SSC MTS Exam Schedule 2023
Candidates must go through the important dates provided below for the SSC MTS 2023 which includes all the important dates related to the SSC MTS recruitment process.
SSC MTS Admit Card Details
Candidates who complete the registration process can download the SSC MTS hall ticket. Candidates will not be allowed to write the exam without the admit card. SSC MTS Admit Card will contain all the details that are required from the candidates on the exam day. It will include the following:
- Candidate’s name
- Father’s name
- Date and time of exam
- Roll number
- Registration number
- Mailing address
- Date of birth
- Candidate’s signature
- Candidate’s photograph
- Name and address of exam center
- Medium of question paper
- Exam day guidelines
- Category proof (if necessary)
- PwD Certificate (if necessary)
Documents Required with SSC MTS Admit Card
In addition to an admit card, candidates will also be required to carry government-issued identity proof. Candidates must ensure that the details mentioned on the ID proof and hall ticket are the same. The following documents can be shown as photo identity proof:
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- PAN card
- University or College ID card