SSC MTS Apply Online: Staff Selection Commission uploaded the official notification of SSC MTS 2022 in pdf format on 22nd March 2022, which provides an opportunity to work for the country. Through the SSC MTS selection process the board is going to recruit 10th pass candidates in various departments for the post of peon, daftary, jamadar, Junior Gestetner Operator, Chowkidar, Safaiwala, Mali, etc.
Latest Update: The staff Selection Commission is going to open the correction window for SSC MTS & Havaldar Exam 2021 on May 5, 2022. The correction window to make changes in the application form will open on May 5 and will close on May 9, 2022. Aspirants can check the official notice on the official site of SSC on ssc.nic.in. Candidates who desire to make any change in their application form may correct or modify online application parameters/ photo/ signature during this period.
SSC MTS Apply Online: Overview
Candidates must go through the important dates relating to SSC MTS Recruitment 2022, which we have summarized in the following table.
|Name of the organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Examination||Multitasking Staff|
|Post||Various in Group C|
|Vacancies||not disclosed yet|
|Notification Released||22nd March 2022 (Available)|
|Selection Process||Paper 1 and Descriptive Test|
Before applying for the recruitment candidates must find out if they are eligible to apply online for SSC MTS, check complete details regarding SSC MTS eligibility criteria from the link provided below. The candidates must satisfy the eligibility criteria mentioned in the SSC MTS notification PDF.
SSC MTS Apply Online: Important Dates
Candidates must go through the important dates mentioned in the official SSC MTS notification. Check the important dates below.
|SSC MTS 2022 Notification||22nd March 2022|
|SSC MTS Online Registration Process||22nd March 2022|
|SSC MTS Last date to apply online||30th April 2022|
|Last date for making online Fee Payment||2nd May 2022|
|Last date for the generation of offline Challan||3rd May 2022|
|Last date for payment through Challan:||4th May 2022|
|SSC MTS 2022 Tier-I Exam||05th to 22nd July 2022|
|SSC MTS Tier-1 Application Status||09th June 2022|
|SSC MTS Admit Card for Tier-1 Exam||25th June 2022|
|SSC MTS Tier 2 Application Status||31st October 2022|
|SSC MTS Tier 2 Admit Card 2022||31st October 2022 Onwards|
|SSC MTS Tier 2 Exam Date||06th November 2022|
How to apply online for the SSC MTS?
Following are the documents required by the aspirants for SSC MTS Apply online 2022 process:
- Candidates should be ready with all the documents required to fill out the SSC MTC application form.
- Valid Mobile Number
- A valid Email ID
- Aadhaar Number (If not available, candidates can use Voter ID Card, PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, School/ College ID or Employer ID (Govt./ PSU/ Private))
- Matriculation Certificate (to fill in the information about Board, Roll Number, and Year of Passing).
- Scanned copy of Passport Sized Colour Photograph.
- Scanned copy of Candidate’s Signature
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
2. Visit the official website for SSC MTS Online Application – ssc.nic.in
3. Click on the “Register Now”.
4. A new page will open. Enter your Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Class 10 exam details, Gender, Mobile Number, Email ID, and other basic details.
5. Check all the details and submit them. Your ‘Mobile Number’ and ‘Email ID’ will be verified using OTP.
6. A ‘Registration Number’ and auto-generated ‘Password’ will be generated and sent to the registered mobile number and email ID.
7. Now for the SSC MTS examination login yourself with the registration number and password.
8. Login using the Registration Number and Password provided. Change the password once logged in.
9. Fill out the application form with personal, contact, educational details, exam center preference & other details.
10. After filling up all the details a declaration form will appear. You have now finally submitted the form.
11. Next step, you have to fill in details about the center of the examination.
12. Upload the scanned copies of the photo and signature in the prescribed format.
13. Proceed to make the fee payment if not exempted from the fee payment.
14. Check all the details to ensure the details are correct. Complete the declaration by clicking on the check box ‘I Agree’ and filling up the captcha code. Thereafter, click on the button ‘Final Submit’.
15. Take a printout of the filled SSC MTS application form for future reference.
|SSC MTS Syllabus||SSC MTS Notification|
|SSC MTS Previous Year Exam Analysis||SSC MTS Exam Dates|
|SSC MTS Previous Years Cut Off|
SSC MTS Apply Online: FAQ
Q1. When can I apply for the SSC MTS exam?
Ans. You can apply online for SSC MTS from 22nd March 2022.
Q2. What is the last date to apply online for SSC MTS 2022?
Ans. The last date to apply online is 30th April 2022.
Q3. What is the application fee for the SSC MTS exam 2022?
Ans. SSC MTS application fee is Rs. 100/-. However, the fee is exempted for female candidates, SC, ST, PWD, and Ex-Servicemen
Q4. What is the age limit to apply for SSC MTS?
Ans. The candidate’s minimum age must be 18 years to apply for the SSC MTS exam.
Q5. What is the highest qualification for application?
Ans. Only 10th pass or equivalent.