SSC MTS Apply
SSC MTS Apply Online 2023: Staff Selection Commission released an official notification of SSC MTS 2023 in pdf format on 18th January 2023 to fill 12,523 vacancies, which provides an opportunity to the candidates to work for the Government of India. Through the SSC MTS selection process, the board is going to recruit 10th pass candidates in various departments for the post of peon, daftary, jamadar, Junior Gestetner Operator, Chowkidar, Safaiwala, Mali, etc. Check the complete SSC MTS Apply Online form in this post.
SSC MTS Apply Online 2023
The SSC MTS Apply Online application window is active from 18th January 2023 and the last date for application is 17th February 2023. Candidates must check more details mentioned below for SSC MTS Apply Online 2023.
SSC MTS Apply Online 2023: Overview
Candidates must go through the important dates relating to SSC MTS Recruitment 2023, which we have summarized in the following table.
|SSC MTS Apply Online|
|Name of the organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Examination||Multitasking Staff|
|Post||Various in Group C|
|Notification Release||18th January 2023|
|Online application dates||18th January to 17th February 2023|
|Selection Process||Computer-Based Examination (Session I and Session II)|
Before applying for the recruitment candidates must find out if they are eligible to apply online for SSC MTS, check complete details regarding SSC MTS eligibility criteria from the link provided below. The candidates must satisfy the eligibility criteria mentioned in the SSC MTS notification PDF.
SSC MTS Apply Online: Important Dates
Candidates must go through the important dates mentioned in the official SSC MTS notification. Check the important dates below.
|SSC MTS 2023 Notification||18th January 2023|
|SSC MTS Online Registration Process||18th January 2023|
|The last date for SSC MTS 2023 apply online||17th February 2023|
|Last date for making an online Fee Payment||19th February 2023|
|Last date for the generation of offline Challan||19th February 2023|
|Last date for payment through Challan||20th February 2023|
|SSC MTS Application Status||To be Notified|
|The window for the Application Form
Correction’ and online payment of Correction
|23rd February to 24th February 2023|
|SSC MTS Exam Date||April 2023|
|SSC MTS Answer Key 2023||To be Notified|
|SSC MTS Tier 1 Result||To be Notified|
|SSC MTS Tier 1 Marks||To be Notified|
|SSC MTS Raise Objection||To be Notified|
|SSC MTS Tier 2 Exam Date||To be Notified|
How to apply online for the SSC MTS?
Following are the documents required by the aspirants for SSC MTS Apply online 2023 process:
- Candidates should be ready with all the documents required to fill out the SSC MTS application form.
- Valid Mobile Number
- A valid Email ID
- Aadhaar Number (If not available, candidates can use Voter ID Card, PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, School/ College ID, or Employer ID (Govt./ PSU/ Private))
- Matriculation Certificate (to fill in the information about Board, Roll Number, and Year of Passing).
- Scanned copy of Passport Sized Color Photograph.
- Scanned copy of the Candidate’s Signature
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
2. Visit the official website for SSC MTS Online Application – ssc.nic.in
3. Click on “Register Now”.
4. A new page will open. Enter your Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Class 10 exam details, Gender, Mobile Number, Email ID, and other basic details.
5. Check all the details and submit them. Your ‘Mobile Number’ and ‘Email ID’ will be verified using OTP.
6. A ‘Registration Number’ and auto-generated ‘Password’ will be generated and sent to the registered mobile number and email ID.
7. Now for the SSC MTS examination login yourself with the registration number and password.
8. Login using the Registration Number and Password provided. Change the password once logged in.
9. Fill out the application form with personal, contact, educational details, exam center preference & other details.
10. After filling up all the details a declaration form will appear. You have now finally submitted the form.
11. Next step, you have to fill in details about the center of the examination.
12. Upload the scanned copies of the photo and signature in the prescribed format.
13. Proceed to make the fee payment if not exempted from the fee payment.
14. Check all the details to ensure the details are correct. Complete the declaration by clicking on the check box ‘I Agree’ and filling in the captcha code. Thereafter, click on the button ‘Final Submit’.
15. Take a printout of the filled SSC MTS application form for future reference.
Important Points for SSC MTS Apply Online 2023:
- Candidates need to upload the scanned color passport-size photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB). The image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height).
- The uploaded photograph should not be more than three months old from the date of the SSC MTS 2023 Notification. The Photograph should be without a cap and spectacles. The frontal view of the face should be clearly visible otherwise the photograph will not be acceptable.
|Related Links for SSC MTS|
|SSC MTS Syllabus||SSC MTS Notification|
|SSC MTS Exam Analysis||SSC MTS Exam Date|
|SSC MTS Previous Years Cut Off||SSC MTS Vacancy|