SSC MTS Apply Online 2021: Staff Selection Commission conducts the SSC MTS (Multitasking Staff) for General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post in various Central Government Ministries / Departments / Offices, in different States/ Union Territories. SSC Multi Tasking Staff is a great opportunity for the 10th pass candidates to get a government job. The SSC MTS 2021 Notification is released on February 05, 2021, on the official website @ssc.nic.in.
Note: Every year lakhs of candidates appear for the SSC MTS Exam. In 2019, approximately 19,19,004 candidates had appeared for the Exam. Tentative vacancies for MTS Exam 2020-21 will be 7000 approx.
The best part of the MTS Exam is its eligibility criteria which are 10th pass or equivalent. Like the other government exams, where the selection process is a two-stage process, MTS Exam also involves the following two stages:
- Paper 1: Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Paper 2: Descriptive Test
Latest Updates: The Commission has released a short notice for the fee payment of SSC MTS 2020. The Last date for making an online fee Payment was 29th March 2021. However, banks were closed on account of Holi (Holiday) on 29.03.2021. The Last date for payment through Challan is now will be 05.04.2021 to 06.04.2021 provided the Challan has been generated by them before 25.03.2021 (23.30 Hours). The Application Fee for SSC MTS 2021 is Rs. 100/-.
SSC MTS 2021 Online Application: Important Dates
The schedule for the recent SSC MTS 2021 exam is as follows.
|SSC MTS Notification Release Date||February 05, 2021|
|SSC MTS Online Registration Process||February 05, 2021|
|Last date to fill SSC MTS Online form||March 21, 2021|
|Last date for making online fee payment:||March 23, 2021|
|Last date for generation of offline Challan:||March 25, 2021|
|Last date for payment through Challan:||March 29, 2021|
|Admit Card will Release on||June 2021 (tentative)|
|SSC MTS Exam Dates (Paper I)||July 01 to 20, 2021|
|SSC MTS Paper I Result||September 2021 (tentative)|
|SSC MTS Exam Dates (Paper-II)||November 21, 2021|
How to Apply Online for SSC MTS 2021?
Below is the process for SSC MTS Apply online 2021:
- Candidates should be ready with all the documents required to fill the SSC MTC application form.
- Valid Mobile Number
- A valid Email ID
- Aadhaar Number (If not available, candidates can use Voter ID Card, PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, School/ College ID or Employer ID (Govt./ PSU/ Private))
- Matriculation Certificate (to fill in the information about Board, Roll Number and Year of Passing).
- Scanned copy of Passport Sized Colour Photograph.
- Scanned copy of Candidate’s Signature
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
2. Visit the official website for SSC MTS Online Application – ssc.nic.in
3. Click on the “Register Now”.
4. A new page will open. Enter your Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Class 10 exam details, Gender, Mobile Number, Email ID and other basic details.
5. Check all the details and submit it. Your ‘Mobile Number’ and ‘Email ID’ will be verified using OTP.
Important link for SSC MTS Exam 2021-21
|SSC MTS Exam Pattern||SSC MTS Notification|
|SSC MTS Previous Year Exam Analysis||SSC MTS Exam Dates|
|SSC MTS Previous Years Cut Off||–|
6. A ‘Registration Number’ and auto-generated ‘Password’ will be generated and sent to the registered mobile number and email ID.
7. Now for the SSC MTS examination login yourself with the registration number and password.
8. Login using the Registration Number and Password provided. Change the password once logged in.
9. Fill the application form with personal, contact, educational details, exam centre preference & other details.
10. After filling up all the details a declaration form will appear. You have now final submit the form.
11. Next step ,you have to fill details about the centre of examintion .
12. Upload the scanned copies of photo and signature in the prescribed format.
13. Proceed to make the fee payment if not exempted from the fee payment.
14. Check all the details to ensure the details are correct. Complete the declaration by click on the check box ‘I Agree’ and fill up the capcha code. Thereafter, click on the button ‘Final Submit’.
15.Take a printout of the filled SSC MTS application form for future reference.
Frequently Asked Questions- SSC MTS Application 2021
Q1. When can I apply for the SSC MTS exam?
A. SSC MTS online applications will begin from February 05, 2021
Q2. Which is the last date to apply online for SSC MTS 2021?
A. The last date to apply online for the SSC MTS exam is March 21, 2021
Q3. What is the application fee for the SSC MTS exam?
A. SSC MTS application fee is Rs. 100/-. However, the fee is exempted for female candidates, SC, ST, PWD, and Ex-Servicemen
Q4. What is the age limit to apply for SSC MTS?
A. Candidate’s age must be from 18 to 25 years to apply for the SSC MTS exam.
Q5. What is the highest qualification for application?
A. Only 10th pass or equivalent.