SSC JHT Answer Key 2019 Out
SSC JHT Answer Key 2019 for written exam held on 26th November is out. The Computer Based Examination for recruitment of Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak Examination 2019 was held on 26.11.2019 at different centers all over the country. SSC has now released the SSC JHT Answer key 2019. Representation Date has been extended because some candidates faced server related issues and they could not file their challenges. Now they can submitted representations till 04.12.2019 (05:00 PM) on payment of Rs. 100/- per question/answer challenged.
How to check your SSC JHT Answer Key 2019?
- Visit the official website of SSC i.e. ssc.nic.in or visit this page for SSC JHT answer key 2019.
- Click on the link containing the official link to the login page.
- Enter your credentials with user id and password.
- Click on login which will redirect you to the official answer key.
- Your answer key will be displayed on the screen where you can calculate your marks.
How to raise objections in SSC JHT Answer Key 2019?
It has come to the notice of the Commission that some candidates faced server related issues and they could not file their challenges. Therefore, the Commission has decided to extend the last date for submission of representations till 04.12.2019 (05:00 PM).Candidates can raise objections till 4th December 2019 earlier it was 2nd December 2019. Representations received after 05:00 PM on 04.12.2019 will not be entertained under any circumstances. Here are the steps that you need to follow in order to raise objections:
- Log in to the same portal of answer key by using your user id and password.
- The answer key displayed on the screen has a tab on the top right corner with “submit representations.”
- Click on the tab.
- Enter the question for which you need to raise objections.
- Do the required payment of Rs 100 for each question.
- Enter the reason for the wrong question.
- Submit representations.
How to calculate the total marks in SSC JHT Answer key 2019?
- The answer key displayed on the screen shows the correct answer and the option chosen by the candidate.
- Calculate the number of correct answers and incorrect answers.
- Multiply the correct answers by 1 and calculate the score.
- Multiply the incorrect answers by 0.25 and calculate negative marks.
- Subtract the negative marks from the total positive score. The formula to calculate the total score is as follows:
(No of Correct Questions x 1) – (No of incorrect questions x 0.25) = Total Marks
- Check SSC CGL Previous Year Cut Off
- SSC CGL 2019 Exam Dates & Latest Updates
- RRB NTPC All Updates
- SSC Calendar 2019-20 Out: Check CGL, CHSL, MTS, JE, JHT Exam Dates
- Click Here to view Latest Govt. Jobs 2019