SSC JHT 2020 Answer Key: SSC JHT tentative Answer Key 2020 for CBT exam held on 19th November has been released on the official site at ssc.nic.in. The Computer Based Examination for recruitment of Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak Examination 2020 was held on 19th November 2020 at different centers all over the country. SSC has now released the SSC JHT final Answer key 2020.
How to check your SSC JHT Answer Key 2020?
- Visit the official website of SSC i.e. ssc.nic.in or visit this page for SSC JHT answer key 2020.
- Click on the link containing the official link to the login page.
- Enter your credentials with user id and password.
- Click on login which will redirect you to the official answer key.
- Your answer key will be displayed on the screen where you can calculate your marks.
How to calculate the total marks in SSC JHT Answer key 2020
- The answer key displayed on the screen shows the correct answer and the option chosen by the candidate.
- Calculate the number of correct answers and incorrect answers.
- Multiply the correct answers by 1 and calculate the score.
- Multiply the incorrect answers by 0.25 and calculate negative marks.
- Subtract the negative marks from the total positive score. The formula to calculate the total score is as follows:
(No of Correct Questions x 1) – (No of incorrect questions x 0.25) = Total Marks