SSC JE Apply Online 2022
SSC JE Apply Online 2022: SSC JE 2022 Notification is out by SSC on 12th August 2022 for the recruitment of Junior Engineers (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, and Quantity Surveying & Contracts) for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India. The posts are Group “B‟ (Non-Gazetted), in Level-6 (Rs 35400-112400/-) of the pay matrix the of 7th Central Pay Commission. Candidates are required to apply online for the SSC JE 2022 Exam. The Last Date for SSC JE Apply Online is 2nd September 2022. Candidates can fill out the SSC JE online application form from 12th August on the official website by following the below-given steps.
SSC JE Online Application 2022: Overview
The online application link for SSC JE Recruitment 2022 is active from 12th August 2022. Interested candidates can apply online till 2nd September 2022. The candidates must read the detailed information tabulated below.
|Name of Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Exam||SSC JE 2022|
|Name of Post||Junior Engineer (JE)|
|Notification release date||12th August 2022|
|Selection Process||Written Test Consisting Of Two Papers:
|Medium Of Paper||English/Hindi|
SSC JE Apply Online 2022
The online application link is active from 12th August 2022. Interested candidates can apply before the last date 02nd September 2022. The candidates must go through the detailed notification to check all the details. You can follow the direct link given here for SSC JE 2022 to apply online.
SSC JE Apply Online 2022 : Important Dates
SSC published the SSC JE Notification 2022 PDF on 12th August 2022 on the official website. The candidates must have a look at the important dates listed below according to the official notification.
|SSC Junior Engineer Online Application 2022|
|Notification Release Date||12th August 2022|
|SSC JE 2022 Application Starts||12th August 2022|
|SSC JE 2022 Last Date to Apply Online||02nd September 2022|
|SSC Tier-I Admit Card 2022||Notified later|
|Commencement of Tier-I Exam||November 2022|
|SSC JE Tier-I Result & Cut-Off||Notified later|
|SSC JE Tier-II Admit Card||Notified later|
|Commencement of Tier-II Exam||Notified later|
SSC JE Apply Online 2022 Procedure
To apply online for SSC JE 2022 candidates are required to click on the link below Or Follow the steps mentioned below to fill in the online application form of SSC JE 2022
SSC JE 2022 Apply Online comprises two stages:
- One-Time Registration: Interested candidates have to register themselves according to themselves the following details mentioned below. The candidates should open the SSC official site (www.ssc.nic.in) and click on ‘Register Now’ given in the Login. Candidates must register with the following details.
- Mobile Number/Email ID which must be confirmed through OTP.
- Update the Aadhaar Number or Aadhaar Enrollment Number as an ID confirmation proof.
- Online Application Form: The candidate has to sign in to the online portal provided by SSC JE 2022 through his/her enrolled Email ID and password. Then the applicant needs to tap on the ‘Apply Link’ to the ‘Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, and Quantity Surveying and Contracts) Examination 2021’ area under the ‘Most recent Notifications’ tab.
The detailed step-wise application process is given below. Candidates must fill up the application form with appropriate details and upload the documents according to the dimensions mentioned by SSC.
Steps for SSC JE Apply Online 2022
Candidates can follow the steps given below for SSC JE Apply Online 2022.
- Step 1: Click on the link mentioned above to apply online for SSC JE 2022.
- Step 2: Click on the link of Apply Link provided on the page. The registration link will open up in the new window.
- Step 3: Click on New Registration in SSC JE 2022 application window and click on the register button.
- Step 4: In the first step, candidates need to provide basic details like name, parents’ name, date of birth, email id, mobile number, etc.
- Step 5: Click on submit button to submit your completed online application form for SSC JE 2022. Always verify your full details before submitting the form. Candidates will be issued a Registration ID for SSC JE 2022 exam.
- Candidates are now required to log in with the provided Registration ID, date of birth, and password to complete registration for SSC JE 2022.
- Step 6: In the next step, candidates must upload photographs and signatures, and other documents as mentioned in the SSC JE 2022 Notification.
- Step 7: Log in with your registered ID and password to fill up the Part II of the application form for SSC JE 2022.
- Step 8: After filling up the application form, candidates need to preview the entire application form of SSC JE 2022 once to look for any glitches in the form. Verify the entire data entered by you.
- Step 9: Click on the Final Submit button after previewing the entire online application form.
- Step 10: Candidates are advised to download and get print copies of the submitted application form for SSC JE 2022.
SSC JE Application Photograph Important Points
- The photo should be in JPEG/JPG format
- The size of the scanned photo should be between 20 and 50 KB
- The photo should not be more than three months old from the date of release of the SSC JE notification
- The date on which the photograph has been taken should be clearly printed on the photo. SSC JE application form without the date printed on it will be rejected.
SSC JE Application Fee
Once the SSC JE online form is duly filled and submitted, candidates can pay the application fee offline (SBI Challan) or online (BHIM UPI/internet banking or by using a credit/debit card of Visa/Mastercard/Maestro/RuPay) mode. The SSC JE application fee for 2022 is Rs 100 for general category male candidates. Women and ST/SC/Physically Handicapped/Ex-servicemen are exempted from the application fee.
|Category||SSC JE Application Fee|
|General/Other Backward Class (OBC)||Rs. 100|
|Women (of all categories)/Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ Persons with Disability (PwD)/ Ex-Servicemen (ESM)||Nil|
SSC JE Apply Online 2022: FAQ
Q: What is the minimum educational qualification required to apply for the SSC JE exam?
A: Candidates must hold a degree or diploma in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering in order to be eligible for the exam.
Q: Where can I fill out the SSC JE 2022 application form?
A: You can fill out the SSC JE application form on the official website of the Commission – ssc.nic.in.
Q: Can I fill out the SSC JE application form in offline mode?
A: No, you can fill SSC JE application form only online on the Commission’s official website.
Q: How much is the SSC JE application fee?
A: SSC JE application fee is Rs 100. Candidates can pay the SSC JE exam fee via credit/debit card, internet banking, or bank challan.
Q: What is the last date to apply online for SSC JE 2022?
A: The last date of application is 2nd September 2022.