SSC JE Apply Online 2020: SSC JE 2020-21 Notification has been released by SSC on 1st October, 2020 for recruitment of Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, and Quantity Surveying & Contracts) for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India. The posts are Group „B‟ (Non-Gazetted), in Level-6 (Rs 35400-112400/-) of pay matrix of 7th Central Pay Commission. Candidates are required to apply online for the SSC JE 2020-21 Exam. The Last Date to Apply Online is 30th October, 2020. . Candidates can fill the SSC JE online application form on the official website by following the below given steps.
SSC JE Online Application Important Dates
|SSC Junior Engineer Online Application 2020|
|Online Application Start Date||October 1, 2020|
|Last Date for Receipt of Applications||October 31, 2020 2019 (till 5:00 PM)|
|Last date for making online fee Payment||November 1, 2020 2019 (till 5:00 PM)|
|Last date for generation of offline Challan||November 3, 2020 2019 (till 5:00 PM)|
|Last date for payment through Challan||November 5, 2020 2019 (till 5:00 PM)|
|Commencement of SSC JE Tier-I Exam||March 22 to 25, 2021|
|Commencement ofSSC JE Tier-II Exam||_______|
SSC JE 2020 Apply Online Procedure
To apply online for SSC JE 2020-21 candidates are required to click on the link below Or Follow the steps mentioned below to fill in the online application form of SSC JE 2020-21
- Step 1: Click on the link mentioned above to apply online for SSC JE 2020-21.
- Step 2: Click on link of Apply Link provided on the page. The registration link will open up in new window.
- Step 3: Click on New Registration in SSC JE 2020-21 application window and click on register button.
- Step 4: In first step, candidates need to provide basic details like name, parents’ name, date of birth, email id, mobile number etc.
- Step 5: Click on submit button to submit your completed online application form of SSC JE 2020-21.Always verify your entire details before submitting the form. Candidates will be issued Registration ID for SSC JE 2020-21 exam.
- Candidates are now required to login with the provided Registration ID, date of birth and password to complete registration for SSC JE 2020-21.
- Step 6: In the next step, candidates must upload photograph and signature following the requisites mentioned by SSC.
- Step 7: Login with registered ID and password to fill up the Part-II of the application form of SSC JE 2020-21.
- Step 8: After filling up the application form, candidates need to preview the entire application form of SSC JE 2020-21 once to look for any glitches in the form. Verify the entire data entered by you.
- Step 9: Click on Final Submit button after previewing the entire online application form.
- Candidates are advised to download and get print copies of submitted application form of SSC JE 2020-21.
SSC JE Application Photo: Important Points to Note
- Photo should be in JPEG/JPG format
- Size of the scanned photo should be between 20 and 50 KB
- The photo should not be more than three months old from the date of release of SSC JE notification
- The date on which the photograph has been taken should be clearly printed on the photo. SSC JE application form without the date printed on it will be rejected.
SSC JE Application Fee
Once the SSC JE online form is duly-filled and submitted, candidates can pay the application fee in offline (SBI Challan) or online (BHIM UPI/internet banking or by using credit/debit card of Visa/Mastercard/Maestro/RuPay) mode. The SSC JE application fee 2020-21 is Rs 100 for general category male candidates. Women and ST/SC/Physically Handicapped/Ex-servicemen are exempted from the application fee.
|Category||SSC JE Application Fee|
|General/Other Backward Class (OBC)||Rs. 100|
|Women (of all categories)/Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ Persons with Disability (PwD)/ Ex-Servicemen (ESM)||Nil|
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is the minimum educational qualification required to apply for SSC JE exam?
A: Candidates must hold a degree or diploma in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering in order to be eligible for the exam.
Q: Where can I fill the SSC JE 2020 application form?
A: You can fill the SSC JE application form on the official website of the Commission – ssc.nic.in.
Q: Can I fill the SSC JE application form in offline mode?
A: No, you can fill SSC JE application form only in online mode on the Commission’s official website.
Q: How much is the SSC JE application fee?
A: SSC JE application fee is Rs 100. Candidates can pay the SSC JE exam fee via credit/debit card, internet banking or bank challan.