Table of Contents
SSC CHSL Answer Key 2023 Out
The Staff Selection Commission has released the SSC CHSL Tier 2 Answer key 2023 on its official website @ssc.nic.in on 13th January 2024. The SSC CHSL Tier 2 exam was conducted on 02 November 2023 and for additionally selected candidates it was conducted on 10th January 2024. The candidate’s Response Sheets along with the Answer Keys are now available on the link given below. The candidates may login with the link provided below by using their Registered Login ID and Password.
SSC CHSL Answer Key 2023: Overview
SSC CHSL Answer Key 2023 has been issued on the official portal of SSC. The important details related to SSC CHSL Answer Key 2023 are tabulated below.
|SSC CHSL Tier 2 Answer Key 2023: Overview
|Name of Organization
|Staff Selection Commission
|Combined Higher Secondary Level
|SSC CHSL Tier II Exam Date 2023
|02 November 2023
|SSC CHSL Tier II Exam Date 2023 (Additional Candidates)
|10 January 2024
|SSC CHSL Answer Key 2023
|13 January 2024
|Join WhatsApp Channel
|Join Telegram Channel
SSC CHSL Answer Key 2023 Link
Staff Selection Commission has generated the link to check SSC CHSL Tier 2 Answer Key 2023 on the official website i.e. ssc.nic.in. The correct answer to the response sheet for the SSC CHSL 2023 Tier 2 exam can be checked. You can use the direct link provided below to download SSC CHSL Answer Key 2023. Candidates can download the answer key by entering their Roll No. and password.
SSC CHSL Tier 2 Answer Key 2023 Download Link (Link Active)
How to Check SSC CHSL Answer Key 2023 For Tier 2?
Follow the mentioned steps for the SSC CHSL Answer Key 2023 download. For the ease of candidates, we have mentioned the screenshots, please follow them.
Step 1: Visit the official website of SSC (www.ssc.nic.in) or Click on the link provided above in this post
Step 2: Click on the ‘Answer Key’ section.
Step 3: In the latest news section, Click on the link provided “Uploading of Tentative Answer Keys along with Candidates’ Response Sheets(s) of Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination (Tier-I) – 2023”
Step 4: A notice will open, in that notice you have to click on “Link for candidate’s response sheet, tentative answer keys, and for submission of representation”
Step 5: Another page will be opened where you have to click on “Submit”.
Step 6: A new page will be there, now under “Representation about the answer key may be submitted through this system only” there will be a “Click Here” option, on which you have to click.
Step 7: This is the last step, in which you have to enter your Roll Number and password which is generated at the time of registration. Then your provisional SSC CHSL Answer Key 2023 for Tier 2 will appear which you can download.
SSC CHSL Answer Key: How To Calculate Marks
Candidates can follow these steps to check the SSC CHSL Tier 2 Answer Key.
- The answer key displayed on the screen shows the correct answer and the option chosen by the candidate.
- Calculate the number of correct answers and incorrect answers.
- Multiply the correct answers by 2 and calculate the score
- Multiply the incorrect answers by 0.5 and calculate negative marks.
- Subtract the negative marks from the total positive score. The formula to calculate the total score is as follows:
(No of Correct Questions x 2) – (No of incorrect questions x 0.5) = Total Marks
SSC CHSL Tier 2 Answer Key 2023: Raise Objection
Staff Selection Commission also gives an opportunity to raise an objection against the SSC CHSL Tier 2 Answer Key 2023 in case of any discrepancy in the answer key. Candidates can submit their objection form within the time period from 13.01.2024 (04:00PM) to 15.01.2024 (04:00PM). You have to pay Rs 100 for objection/challenge per answer and attach the answer key objection application form along with evidence against the answer key. The final answer key will be released after accepting the objections regarding SSC CHSL Tier 2.
Importance of SSC CHSL Answer Key
Now candidates are waiting for the SSC CHSL Answer Key 2023 as it is a crucial resource for candidates who have appeared for the examination. It offers several benefits which are mentioned below.
- Performance evaluation: The answer key allows candidates to compare their answers with the officially provided solutions, enabling them to evaluate their performance in each section.
- Score estimation: By cross-referencing their answers with the answer key and considering the marking scheme, candidates can estimate their probable scores and determine their chances for further stages of the selection process.
- Transparency: The answer key ensures transparency in the evaluation process, providing candidates with confidence in the fairness and objectivity of their assessment.