SSC CGL GA GK Questions
SSC CGL GA GK Questions 2022: The Staff Selection Commission has begun the SSC CGL Tier 1 examination from 11th April 2022 in three shifts. SSC has successfully conducted Shift 1 of today’s exam at various exam centers. After the SSC CGL Tier 1 exam analysis, we are here with the General Awareness and General Knowledge questions asked in SSC CGL Tier 1 exam on 11th, 12th & 13th April 2022. We have the honest exam analysis from the candidates who appeared for the exam. The candidates have shared the questions with us according to their memory.
SSC CGL GA GK Questions 2022
The SSC CGL Tier 1 exam was comprised of four sections- English, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, and Reasoning Ability. GA and GK are the scoring topics for the candidates who have brushed their current affairs on the point. The total number of questions asked in GA and GK is 50 for 100 marks. Each section comprises 25 questions. In this article, we are providing you with SSC CGL Tier 1 questions asked on 11th, 12th & 13th April 2022 exam for General Awareness and General Knowledge.
SSC CGL GA GK Questions Asked
The SSC CGL General Awareness questions that were asked in yesterday & today’s paper are provided below. Most of the questions from the current affairs section were asked in the last 8 months duration. This section is important from the scoring perspective. The candidates who prepare for this to score more can get the advantage of scoring more in less time. Most questions in today’s exam were based on current affairs these questions have been listed from the review of the candidates who appeared in the exam.
SSC CGL GA GK Questions Asked on 13 April 2022
- One question from GDP 2021-22.
- Union Budget Fiscal deficit investment-related question.
- Who got the Golden goalkeeper award 2019? [Ans-> PM Modi]
- Who got the first CK Nayudu Award? [Ans-> American golfer Tiger Woods]
- Panchayat amendment comes under which article? [Ans-> Article 243]
- Mostly questions from 2021 Current Affairs.
- What is the amount of NSP scholarship?
- What is the growth rate of India in 2021-22? [Ans-> 9.2 per cent ]
- Dantidurg is a founder of? [Ans-> Rashtrakuta Empire of Manyakheta]
SSC CGL GA GK Questions Asked on 12 April 2022
- Which Heritage site belongs to Haryana?
What percentage of the world is ocean? [Ans-> 96.5 percent of all Earth’s water]
- Who is the Asian cricket council president? [Ans-> Jay Shah]
- What will be Asian Game 2030 venue? [Ans-> Doha, Capital of Qatar]
- In 1328 India was invaded by which dynasty? [Ans-> Mongol Empire]
- Which of the following is a part of plant?
- Who got Nobel Prize 2020 in Literature? [Ans-> Louise Glück]
- 100th amendment was done by whom?
- Hima Das is the brand ambassador of which of the following company? [Ans-> PepsiCo India]
- Kalbelia Dance belongs to which state? [Ans-> Rajasthan]
- Taimur invaded in the reign of which Dynasty? [Ans-> Tughlaq dynasty]
- Ozone is the allotrope of? [Ans-> Oxygen]
- There were 2 questions from medieval history.
- Who is the king of Raashtrkoot Vansh? [Ans-> Amoghavarsha I]
- What is the reason behind sweating?
- Which disease can’t be cured by Vaccine?
- One question asked from Gravitation.
- Nephron is the unit of? [Ans-> Kidney]
- Who got Peace Prize in 2021?
- Mountain range is situated in which state?
- Which player became DSP of Assam? [Ans-> Sprinter Hima Das]
SSC CGL GA GK Questions Asked on 11 April 2022
- By which phenomenon Rainbow formed?
- Which is the smallest bone in Human Body? [Ans-> Stapes]
- What is the weight of kidney? [Ans-> between 120 grams and 150 grams]
- Sati pratha was abolished in which year? [Ans-> December 4, 1829]
- Insulin related question
- One question from Number of Chromosomes
- One question related to Blood Pressure
- Which Indian satellite failed?
- Which of the following is not included in UNESCO list? [options-> Tajmahal, Red Fort, Charminar] [Ans-> Charminar]
- When was Morley Minto Sudhar held? [Ans-> 1909]
- What is the average weight of human heart? [Ans-> 245 g]
- Which dynasty was the first to choose Delhi as capital? [Ans-> Slave Dynasty]
- In which of the following states Buffalo Race is organised? [Ans-> Karnataka]
- Justice NV Ramana belongs to which state? [Ans-> Andhra Pradesh]
- Which of the following city is located on the bank of Krishna River?
- Which of the following is monosaccharides?
- Who is the author of Poverty and Un British Rule in India? [Ans->Dadabhai Naoroji]
- Election Commission of India Operates under which article of the Indian constitution?[Ans->Article 324]
- Musi River is the tributary of?[Ans->Krishna River]
- One question is related to PM Aasha Scheme.
- One question from 1931 Indian National Congress Meeting.
- NIP Stands for- [Ans->National infrastructure pipeline]
- One question on Income tax slab
- What we call the process of cleaning the water?[Ans->water purification]
- Vehicle motors will tear due to presence of which element?[Ans->]
- What is the chemical name of CH3CH2OH?[Ans->ethanol]
- One question on festival held in kerala.[Ans->]
- What is bad soil?[Ans->]
- How much percentage increased in Health Infrastructure Budget compared to the previous year?[Ans->1.2% to 2.5% of GDP]
- Who was the winner of the Indian Super League?[Ans->Hyderabad FC]
- Who is the CM of Uttarakhand?[Ans->Pushkar Singh Dhami]
- British East India Company captured the French Company in which year?[Ans->]
- National Emblem was adopted in which year?[Ans->26 January 1950]
- Who has invented urea?[Ans->Friedrich Wöhler]
- Who has invented vitamins?[Ans->Casimir Funk]
- One question related to PETA 2021.[Ans->]
- Question-related to Article 51(A)?[Ans->]
- Who is the author of the book “The Shine”?[z zAns->]
- Who is the IMF’s chief economic advisor?[Ans->]
- Battle of Chanderi was fought between?[Ans->]Pierre-Olivier Gourinchas
- In which country white mountain range is present?[Ans->United States]
- Konark temple was built by[Ans-Narasimhadeva !>]
- World Water Day observed on which date[Ans->22 March]
- Qutub Uddin Aibak died while playing-[Ans->Polo]
- Partition of Bengal in which year-[Ans-> 1905]
- White mountain range located in which country?[Ans->]
- Chandragupta Maurya Darbar[Ans->]
- Jan Dhan Yojna started in which year?[Ans->2014]
- High court of Andaman and Nicobar[Ans->Calcutta High Court]
- Lata Mangeskar relsted question[Ans->]
- Who was the winner of the Indian Super League?[Ans->Hyderabad FC]
- GDP related question
SSC CGL TIER I Exam Pattern 2022
Check the SSC CGL TIER I Exam Pattern. The detailed exam pattern according to the SSC CGL Exam Analysis has been tabulated below. The SSC CGL Tier 1 consists of 4 sections for 50 marks each. The exam will be of a total of 200 marks for 60 minutes.
|Section||Subject||No of Questions||Max Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||50||60 minutes|
SSC CGL Exam 2022: FAQ
Q. What was the level of the overall SSC CGL 13th April shift 1 examinations?
Ans: The overall level of the examination was easy to moderate.
Q. What are the good attempts of the SSC CGL 13th April Shift 1 exam?
Ans: The number of good attempts is 77-83.