RRB JE Exam Analysis
RRB JE JOB PROFILE
- RRB JE work as a supervisor and are also called as the inspector of works.
- He will be in charge of the construction and maintenance of Railway projects like encroachment of railway land etc.
- He will be responsible for the quality of railway tracks and other equipment in their respective departments.
- All works including maintenance, bridge construction etc will be under his jurisdiction.
- Responsible for maintenance of safety system and electrical lines.
- JE IT will be responsible for web content and technology related issues.
RRB JE: SCALE OF PAY
For Junior Engineer (JE), Junior Engineer (Information Technology) [JE(IT)], Depot Material Superintendant (DMS) and Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant (CMA):-Level 06 (RSRP 7th CPC Pay Matrix.) with initial pay of Rs. 35400/-, plus other allowances admissible at that time.
RRB JE SALARY STRUCTUREAbout Course:
The Big Freedom Sale!
Use Code: BHARAT to get FLAT 25% Off + 5% Extra on App using coins*
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi MediumSSC Maha Pack
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ SelectionsValidity
- 12 Months
- 6 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month2199 183/monthBUY NOW
PAY BAND: 9300-34800
GRADE PAY: 4200
(50 Lakhs &
– 50 Lakhs
|HRA (House Rent
|24% = 8496||16%= 5664||8%= 2832|
- The above in-hand salary is the approximate value and it may vary depending on the city of posting and other allowances.
- DA is proposed to be at 12% that may come into effect from Jan 2019.
- TRAVEL ALLOWANCE of Rs 800 per day will be given on the basis of how much you are bound to travel due to work.