RRB JE Exam Analysis
RRB JE JOB PROFILE
- RRB JE work as a supervisor and are also called as the inspector of works.
- He will be in charge of the construction and maintenance of Railway projects like encroachment of railway land etc.
- He will be responsible for the quality of railway tracks and other equipment in their respective departments.
- All works including maintenance, bridge construction etc will be under his jurisdiction.
- Responsible for maintenance of safety system and electrical lines.
- JE IT will be responsible for web content and technology related issues.
RRB JE: SCALE OF PAY
For Junior Engineer (JE), Junior Engineer (Information Technology) [JE(IT)], Depot Material Superintendant (DMS) and Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant (CMA):-Level 06 (RSRP 7th CPC Pay Matrix.) with initial pay of Rs. 35400/-, plus other allowances admissible at that time.
RRB JE SALARY STRUCTUREAbout Course:
Prepare for all SSC exams like SSC CGL,CHSL,CPO,Stenographer,MTS,Selection post and GD Constable etc from India’s Best Teaching Educators!
About SSC ka Maha Pack:
SSC ka Maha Pack is a full-fledged course which incorporates all the essentials like Live online classes, Test series, Video courses, eBooks & countless unprecedented features that will help you excel in all the upcoming Teaching exams like SSC CGL,CHSL,CPO,Stenographer,MTS,Selection post and GD Constable etc
You get access to:
- 200+ Hours of Live Classes
- 300+ Recorded Videos
- 500+ Total Tests
- 100+ Ebooks
- Teacher's Class Notes/Slides.
Classes: Hindi and English (Bilingual)
Study Material: English and Hindi
Tests: English and Hindi
Validity: 1 Month
Offer available for ADDA247 APP. Download the APP Now.SSC Test Pack Online Test Series
- 1400+ Tests
- Detailed Solutions and Analysis
- Content by Expert FacultiesValidity
- 14 Months
- 1 Month
- 3 Months699 49/monthBUY NOW
PAY BAND: 9300-34800
GRADE PAY: 4200
(50 Lakhs &
– 50 Lakhs
|HRA (House Rent
|24% = 8496||16%= 5664||8%= 2832|
- The above in-hand salary is the approximate value and it may vary depending on the city of posting and other allowances.
- DA is proposed to be at 12% that may come into effect from Jan 2019.
- TRAVEL ALLOWANCE of Rs 800 per day will be given on the basis of how much you are bound to travel due to work.