RPSC Recruitment 2023
RPSC Recruitment 2023: RPSC or Rajasthan Public Service Commission is affiliated to the Rajasthan Government. The RPSC is an exam-conducting authority responsible for holding the examinations for different posts under the Rajasthan State. The headquarters of the Rajasthan Public Service Commission is in Ghoogra Ghati, Ajmer. It makes sure that the examination process for the selection of candidates is transparent and fair.
RPSC Recruitment 2023
Rajasthan Public Service Commission conducts the RPSC Recruitment Exam to recruit candidates for various state government posts under the Rajasthan Administrative Services (RAS), Rajasthan Taxation Service (RTS), Rajasthan Police Services (RPS), Rajasthan Accounts Service, Rajasthan State Insurance Service, and many other departments. Various subordinate posts under the Rajasthan state government are also filled up through this exam.
RPSC Recruitment 2023 Notification
The RPSC Recruitment 2023 Notification is expected to be released soon on the official website. We can expect the RPSC Recruitment 2023 Notification after the completion of the RPSC 2022 Recruitment process. Candidates are advised to read this article till the end to get each and every detail about the RPSC 2023.
RPSC Recruitment 2023- Overview
Candidates can visit the official website of RPSC at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in to check details regarding exam notifications. Candidates must have a detailed overview of the RPSC Recruitment 2023 which is provided in the table given below.
|RPSC Recruitment 2023- Overview|
|Exam Name||Rajasthan Public Service Commission.|
|Conducting Authority||Government of Rajasthan|
|Name of Exam||RPSC Exam 2023|
|No. Of Vacancies||To be notified|
|Online Registration||To be notified|
|Mode of Test||Online/Offline|
|Age Limit||18-40 years|
RPSC Recruitment 2023 Notification Pdf
The RPSC Recruitment 2023 Notification Pdf will be soon released by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission on the official website. Candidates will be able to download the official Notification PDF directly from the link given below therefore there is no need to visit the official website of RPSC. The link to download the RPSC Recruitment 2023 Notification Pdf will be provided below.
RPSC Recruitment 2023 Notification Pdf (Link Inactive)
RPSC Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
All the important dates related to RPSC 2023 will be updated here.
|RPSC Recruitment 2023 Notification||To be notified|
|Start date to apply online||To be notified|
|Last date to apply online||To be notified|
RPSC Vacancy 2023
Every year, several exam notifications are released by RPSC to recruit thousands of eligible candidates into the administrative departments. It conducts examinations for Panchayat Raj exams, scientific assistants, income tax department, teachers, assistant engineers etc. RPSC RAS examination to recruit officers in Rajasthan administration department is also conducted by RPSC. Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria set by the RPSC apply for the specified post and appear for the exam. Let’s know about the RPSC 2023 exams in detail.
Posts Under RPSC
RPSC conducts examinations for several departments. Rajasthan Public Service Commission contains various posts under the Rajasthan state government. Here is a list of some of the posts filled under the RPSC exams:
- RPSC Rajasthan Administrative Services
- Veterinary Officer
- School Lecturer
- Fisheries Development Officer
- Asst. Statistical Officer
- Asst. Agriculture Officer
- Junior Legal Officer
- Food Safety Officer
- Town Planning Assistant
- Assistant Professor
- Forest Range Officers and Assistant Forest Conservator (ACF) etc
The recruitment examinations are conducted throughout the year for several exams as given below:
- RPSC Assistant Statistical Officer (Agri. Dept.) Recruitment
- RPSC School Lecturer (Sanskrit Edu.) Recruitment
- RPSC Physiotherapy Recruitment
- RPSC Inspector Factory and Boilers Recruitment
- RPSC 1st Grade Sanskrit– School Lecturer (Sanksrit Education Department)
- RPSC ACF 2020
- RPSC Junior Legal Officier (JLO) Recruitment
- RPSC Food Safety Officer (FSO) Recruitment
- RPSC Assistant Engineer (AEN) Recruitment
- RPSC Headmaster (Secondary) Recruitment
- RPSC Bifurcation for Asst. Fisheries Development Officer Recruitment
- RPSC Rajasthan Administrative Service
- RPSC Headmaster Praveshika
- RPSC Sub Inspector (SI) Exam
- RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Recruitment
- RPSC College Lecturer Recruitment
- RPSC Clerk Grade 2 Exam
- RPSC School Lecturer
- RPSC Fisheries Development Officer
- RPSC Asst. Fisheries Development Officer Exam
- RPSC Assistant Statistical Officer
- RPSC Headmaster Secondary School Examination
- RPSC Sub Inspector Combined Competitive Examination
- RPSC Protection Officer Examination
- Asst. Agriculture Officer & Assistant Town Planner Exam
RPSC Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria mentioned below. Candidates must satisfy and understand the educational qualification mentioned in the official notification PDF.
RPSC Educational Qualifications
A citizen of India who has obtained a graduate degree or 12th pass from a recognized University or College as per the post qualifications.
RPSC Age Limit
As per the official notification released by the RPSC, the minimum age to apply for the examination is 18 years and the maximum age limit to apply is 40 years.
RPSC Admit Card 2023
- Candidates must visit the RPSC official website to download the admit card. The RPSC Admit Card will be available three weeks before the start of the examination.
- The candidates will have to submit their application number, date of birth and security pin to download RPSC Admit Card.
- The Call Letters for all RPSC exams will be released a few days before the exam and can be downloaded from their official website.
RPSC Selection Process
The selection process of RPSC RAS examination will comprise of 3 stages namely Preliminary, Mains and Interview. However, for other posts, the selection process will vary according to the eligibility criteria.
How to Apply Online for RPSC Recruitment 2023?
- Visit the official website of RPSC at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Go to the latest posts released section.
- Click on the RPSC online link in the middle of the page.
- You will be redirected to a new webpage.
- Appearing candidates must register themselves using registration id and password.
- After generating that registration id and password log in to the application form link
- Enter your details required and upload signatures and photograph
- Submit the application form after paying the fee through online or offline methods
- The candidates are required to save the application form for future reference.
RPSC Contact Details
- Name of the Office: Rajasthan Public Service Commission, Ajmer
- Address: Jaipur Road, Ajmer
- Telephone Number: +91-145-2627696
- Fax Number: +91-145-2425500, 2627643
RPSC Recruitment 2023- FAQs
Q. Where can I apply for RPSC exams?
Ans. You can apply for RPSC exams at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
Q. What is the age limit for RPSC exams?
Ans. The age limit for RPSC exams is 18-40 years.
Q. Where will I get posted after clearing the RPSC exam?
Ans. You will be posted in the state of Rajasthan after clearing RPSC exams.
Q. What is the minimum educational qualification required for RPSC exams?
Ans. The minimum educational qualification required for RPSC exams is 12th Pass.