UPSSSC VDO Cut Off 2023
UPSSSC VDO Cut Off 2023: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission released the UPSSSC VDO Recruitment 2023 Notification on 16th May 2023 on the official website for 1468 vacancies for the post of Gram Panchayat Adhikari (VDO). The candidates preparing for the UPSSSC VDO Recruitment 2023 must be looking for the UPSSSC VDO Cut Off 2023 to get an idea about the previous year’s cut-off. Candidates must check the UPSSSC VDO Cut-Off 2023 mentioned below.
UPSSSC VDO Cut Off
In this article, we are providing you the UPSSSC VDO Cut Off 2023 which is determined by various factors, including the number of applicants, the difficulty level of the exam, and the number of available vacancies. Bookmark this page for the latest and regular updates regarding UPSSSC VDO Cut-Off 2023.
UPSSSC VDO Cut Off 2023: Overview
Candidates must have a detailed overview of the UPSSSC VDO Recruitment 2023 Notification which is provided in the table given below.
|UPSSSC VDO Cut Off 2023: Overview|
|Organization||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission|
|Post||Gram Panchayat Adhikari (VDO)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Online application dates||23rd May 2023 to 12th June 2023|
|UPSSSC VDO Exam Date 2023||Will be updated|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
UPSSSC VDO Previous Year Cut Off
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission, Lucknow has released the Final cutoff of the Village Development Officer Exam 2016. To check the cut-off for various categories for written examination and interview separately, the table provided below for UPSSSC VDO Exam 2016 sums it up all. Take a close look at the UP VDO 2016 Exam cut-off and prepare accordingly for the UPSSSC VDO Recruitment 2023.
- The number of vacancies for UPSSSC VDO 2016 was 3133.
- The number of candidates shortlisted for UPSSSC VDO 2016 was 2947. (General: 1726, OBC: 559, SC: 590, ST: 72)
UPSSSC VDO Cut Off 2016 (Category wise)
Refer to the below table for the UPSSSC VDO 2016 Cut Off. The cut-off is tabulated category-wise for the written exam and interview as well.
|UPSSSC VDO 2016 Cut Off|
|Cut Off [Written Examination]||Cut Off [Interview]||Final Cut Off|
|Click here to download the UPSSSC VDO Cut-Off 2016|
Factors Affecting UPSSSC VDO Cut-Off Marks
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) Village Development Officer (VDO) Cut Off Marks are influenced by several factors. These factors can vary from one recruitment cycle to another, but here are some general factors that can affect the cut-off marks:
- The total number of vacancies available for the VDO post plays a crucial role in determining the cut-off marks.
- The difficulty level of the UPSSSC VDO exam can impact the cut-off marks. If the exam is challenging, the cut-off marks may be lower, and vice versa.
- The number of candidates appearing for the UPSSSC VDO exam also affects the cut-off marks. If there are a large number of candidates competing for the limited number of vacancies, the cut-off marks may be higher due to increased competition.
- The cut-off marks of previous recruitment cycles can provide a reference point for determining the cut-off marks in the current cycle.
- The performance of candidates in the written exam, as well as any subsequent stages of the selection process, can impact the cut-off marks.
|Check Related Links for UPSSSC VDO:|
|UPSSSC VDO Recruitment 2023||UPSSSC VDO Salary 2023|
|UPSSSC VDO Previous Year Papers||UPSSSC VDO Syllabus 2023|