RPSC RAS Salary 2023
RPSC RAS Salary 2023: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has published the RPSC RAS Recruitment 2023 to fill 905 vacancies on the official website. The online application process will start on 1st July 2023. This is a great opportunity for candidates who want to work with RPSC. Before applying for such a good opportunity, candidates must be looking for the RPSC RAS Salary 2023 details to understand everything. Candidates can check all the details related to RPSC RAS Salary 2023 in the below article.
RPSC RAS Salary 2023: Overview
In this article, we are providing you with the RPSC RAS Salary 2023 details which include the in-hand salary, job profile, and other important details. Candidates must check all the details here regarding RPSC RAS Salary 2023.
|RPSC RAS Salary 2023: Overview|
|Recruitment Organization||Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)|
|Post Name||Various Civil Service Posts|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Varies Post Wise|
|Last Date to Apply||31 July 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
RPSC RAS Salary
The salary details has been released by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) along with the RPSC RAS 2023 Notification. The Salary for entry-level positions starts at Rs. 56,100 per month and goes up to Rs. 2,08,700 per month for higher positions. Various Perks & Benefits are also offered to the RPSC RAS Employees along with the decent salary.
RPSC RAS Salary Structure 2023
The candidates who will be selected as under RPSC RAS Recruitment will be paid from Rs. 15,600 to Rs. 39,100. Along with the decent salary, the candidates will carry a dearness allowance, House rent Allowance, transport allowance, etc. The detailed RPSC RAS Salary Structure 2023 is given below.
|Posts||Pay Scale||RPSC RAS salary (approx.)|
||Rs. 15600 to 39100 with Grade Pay 5400 (Level 14 Matrix)||Rs. 61000-66000|
||Rs. 9300 to 34800 with Grade Pay 4800 (Level 12 Matrix)||Rs. 40000-45500|
||Rs. 9300 to 34800 with GP 4200 (Level 11 Matrix)||Rs. 35500-42500|
||Rs. 9300 to 34800 with GP 3600 (Level 10 Matrix)||Rs. 33500-38500|
RPSC RAS In-hand Salary
The RPSC RAS officers’ in-hand salary varies according to their position and pay scale. A Rajasthan Administrative Service (RAS) officer’s entry-level salary is Rs. 56,100 per month, according to the most recent pay structure. They are also eligible to a variety of allowances, including dearness allowance, housing rent allowance, travel allowance, medical allowance, and others. Depending on their posting location and other conditions, these allowances can range from 30% to 70% of their basic income. Overall, RPSC RAS officials can earn between Rs. 60,000 and Rs. 1,50,000 per month, depending on their rank, experience, and other variables.
|Basic Pay||INR 56,100|
|Dearness Allowance||INR 9,537|
|Special Allowance||INR 380|
|City Compensatory Pay||INR 1,000|
|Total Emoluments||INR 67,017|
|Contributory Pension Fund||INR 6,563 (deducted)|
|State Insurance||INR 3,000 (deducted)|
|Total Emoluments||INR 57,454|
RPSC RAS Salary 2023: Perks & Allowances
Here is the list of perks and allowances which will be provided along with the RPSC RAS Salary 2023.
|Perks & Allowances||Amount|
|House Rent Allowance||Rs. 7,584 per month (based on posting location)|
|Medical Allowance||Rs. 500 per month|
|Travel Allowance||Varies based on posting location and nature of duty|
|Telephone Allowance||Rs. 1,000 per month|
|Electricity Allowance||Rs. 750 per month|
|Leave Travel Concession||Varies based on posting location and nature of duty|
|Dearness Allowance (DA)||28% of basic pay|
|Contributory Pension Fund (CPF)||10% of basic pay + DA|
|Group Insurance||Rs. 5 lakhs coverage|
|Personal Accident Insurance||Rs. 10 lakhs coverage|
RPSC RAS Job Profile 2023
- The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC RAS) is a highly regarded and distinguished administrative service in Rajasthan, India.
- Handling different administrative activities at the state level, such as implementing government policies and programmes, keeping law and order, managing various departments, and so on, is part of the job profile.
- The RAS officer is in charge of ensuring that the government machinery operates efficiently and effectively, as well as fostering a harmonious relationship between the government and the population.
- The RAS officer must collaborate extensively with other government officials, stakeholders, and the general public to resolve their problems and frustrations.
- The RAS officer must have a thorough awareness of numerous government policies, laws, and regulations, as well as the capacity to apply them in real-world situations.
- The role also entails managing budgets, resources, and staff and ensuring that they are used to the best advantage of the state and its citizens.
- The RAS officer is required to have good communication and leadership abilities because they will be interacting with people from various origins and cultures as well as leading teams to achieve common goals.
|RPSC RAS 2023 Notification||RPSC RAS Syllabus 2023|