RPSC JLO Syllabus 2023: Rajasthan Public Service Commission is going to conduct the RPSC JLO Exam to recruit candidates for the post of Junior Legal Officer in October this year. Candidates appearing for the exam must thoroughly check the RPSC JLO Syllabus 2023 and the exam pattern provided here. The RPSC JLO Syllabus mentioned here will help the aspirants to clearly understand the topics to be covered in the examination. Having a thorough understanding of the RPSC JLO Syllabus 2023 will help the applicants formulate their strategies effectively. Discover the article below to check the detailed RPSC JLO Syllabus 2023.
RPSC JLO Syllabus 2023
The RPSC JLO Syllabus 2023 is divided into four parts. The detailed syllabus provides a clear roadmap for aspirants, enabling them to strategize their study plan effectively. Check the detailed RPSC JLO Syllabus 2023 here.
Paper I: Constitution of India with special emphasis on Fundamental Rights, Directive Principles and enforcement of rights through writs, Functioning of High Courts and Supreme Court and Attorney General
Paper II: Civil Procedure Code and Criminal Procedure Code, Provisions required to be referred generally in Government Offices will be given importance
Paper III: Evidence Act, Limitation Act, Interpretation of Statutes, drafting and convincing
Paper IV (Part-A): General Hindi Language
- शब्द रचना – संधि एवं संधि विच्छेद, समास, उपसर्ग, प्रत्यय
- शब्द प्रकार – (क) तत्सम, अर्द्ध तत्सम, तद्भव, देशज, विदेशी।(ख) संज्ञा, सर्वनाम, विशेषण, क्रिया, अव्यय (क्रिया, विशेषण, संबंध सूचक, विस्मयादिबोधक, निपात)
- शब्द ज्ञान – पर्यायवाची, विलोम, शब्द युग्मों का अर्थ भेद, वाक्यांश के लिए सार्थक शब्द, समश्रुत भिन्नार्थक शब्द, समानार्थी शब्दों का विवेक, उपयुक्त शब्द चयन, संबंधवाची शब्दावली
- शब्द शुद्धि
- व्याकरणिक कोटियां – परसर्ग, लिंग, वचन, पुरुष, काल, वृति, पक्ष, वाच्य
- वाक्य रचना
- वाक्य शुद्धि
- विराम चिन्हों का प्रयोग
- पारिभाषिक शब्दावली – प्रशासनिक, विधिक (विशेषतः)
Paper IV (Part-B): General English Language
- Phrasal verbs and Idioms
- Active & Passive Voice
- Co-ordination & Subordination
- Direct and Indirect Speech
- Modals expressing various concepts- (Obligation, Request, Permission, Prohibition, Intention, Condition, Probability, Possibility, Purpose, Reason, Companions, Contrast.)
RPSC JLO Exam Pattern 2023
- Type of questions: Multiple Choice Questions.
- No. of questions: 150/Paper
- Time Duration: 3 hours/Paper
- Language of examination: Hindi and English.
- There will be Negative marking.
|Paper I||Constitution of India with special emphasis on Fundamental Rights, Directive Principles, and enforcement of rights through writs, Functioning of High Courts and Supreme Court and Attorney General||50|
|Paper II||Civil Procedure Code and Criminal Procedure Code, Provisions required to be referred generally in Government Offices will be given importance||50|
|Paper III||Evidence Act, Limitation Act, Interpretation of Statutes, drafting and convincing||50|
|Paper IV – Part-A||General Hindi Language (Part-I) Hindi – Grammar||25|
|Paper IV – Part-B||General English Language (Part-II) English – Grammar||25|
RPSC JLO Syllabus 2023 PDF
Interested candidates can download the PDF file for RPSC JLO Syllabus 2023 directly from the link provided. This PDF file contains the complete and detailed syllabus for the RPSC JLO exam, allowing candidates to have easy access to the necessary information. By downloading and referring to this PDF, candidates can ensure they are well informed about the exam topics and can plan their preparation accordingly.
RPSC JLO Syllabus 2023 In Hindi
SSCADDA is also providing you with the RPSC JLO Syllabus 2023 In Hindi. Candidates can use the direct link provided here to check the RPSC JLO Syllabus 2023 In Hindi.
You May Also Like To Read: