Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment: Rajasthan Police Constable (GD) and Constable (Driver) vacancy is a great opportunity for the aspirants to be a part of the Rajasthan Police as bumper vacancies are released every year. Candidates recruited under the Rajasthan Police are appointed at Level 5 of the pay matrix. The selection criteria involve a written examination followed by Physical Efficiency Test and proficiency test. In this post, we are providing you with all the details regarding Rajasthan Police Constable exam.
|Exam||Rajasthan Police Constable Exam|
|Conducting body||Rajasthan Police|
|Total Vacancy||5085 Vacancies|
|Pay matrix level||Level 5|
|Written Exam Date||Tentative July 2020|
Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment: Important Dates
|Last date for Online Registration||21 January 2020|
|Last Date of submission of fee||10th February 2020 [Extended]|
|Exam date||March 2020|
Rajasthan Police Constable Vacancy
A total of 5085 vacancies were released. Check out the post wise break up of vacancies as given in this post.
|Post Name||Area||Total Post (Before)||Total Post (as on 20th Jan)|
Rajasthan Police Constable Age Limit (as on 1st January 2020)
For Constable Post :
- Male Candidates: 18-23 Yrs.
- Female Candidates: 18-28 Yrs.
For Driver Post :
- Male Candidates: 18-26 Yrs.
- Female Candidates: 18-31 Yrs.
Rajasthan Police Constable Educational Qualifications
- For Constable: Candidates must have Passed Class 10th (High School) Exam from a Recognized Board.
- Candidates should have passed Class 08th for Constable RAC/ MBC Battalion.
- For Driver: Candidates must have Passed Class 10th (High School) with Valid LMV/HMV 1 Yr. Old Driving License.
Rajasthan Police Constable Application Fee
- For General candidates/OBC/EWS: Rs. 400/-
- For SC/ ST/ of Rajasthan Domicile: Rs. 350/-
- General Candidates /EWS/ OBC (whose Annual Income is less than 2.5 Lakh): Rs. 350/-
- Payment Mode: Online
Rajasthan Police Constable Selection Process
The selection process for Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment for Constable (General) and Constable (Driver) is provided below. The marks will be calculated out of 100 to prepare the final merit.
|Physical Standard/ Physical
Rajasthan Police Constable Written Exam pattern
The written exam for the recruitment to Rajasthan Police Constable will consist of 150 objectives MCQs to be attempted in the duration of 2 hours. Check out the detailed exam pattern for the written exam:
|General Studies, General
Science, Social Science,
Rules & Article regarding the
crimes against Women &
|Rajasthan History, Geography,