Staff Selection Commission will be conducting the SSC CPO Paper 2 exam 22nd December 2023. Candidates will be appearing for the SSC CPO exam to get recruited in various Central Police Organizations such as Delhi Police, SSB etc. For this SSCADDA is providing you with free mock on 4th & 5th November 2023.
|App Link||Web Link|
|SSC CPO Tier 2 Mock||Attempt Now||Attempt Now|
SSC CPO Paper II Exam Pattern 2023
The full SSC CPO Exam Pattern for Paper 2 is available here.
- The questions in this paper will be of Objective Multiple Choice Type.
- A deduction of 0.25 marks will be made for each incorrect answer marked.[REVISED]
|Subject||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|English language & Comprehension||200||200||2 Hours|
As SSC CPO exam is a major exam for candidates, regular practice is the one thing to be kept in mind. Mock tests help you to practice for the exam and score better marks to surpass the high cut off. Practice & Perseverance are the things that should be kept in mind to ace the exam with flying colours. With the same purpose, SSCADDA is providing all india mock on 4th & 5th November 2023 where candidates will appear for the CPO Paper II exam based on the latest pattern.
- WHAT: SSC CPO Paper II 2023 Mock Test
- WHEN: 4th & 5th November 2023
- MOTIVE: To help the aspirants to practice for SSC CPO Paper II 2023 exam
- COST: Free of cost, just need your time.
Aspirants can attempt the Maha Mock on Adda247 App. Pull up your socks and be ready to face the challenge.