Railway Junior Account Assistant cum Typist Salary
Railway jobs are one of the most desired government jobs aspired by lakhs of candidates all over India as it offers good pay scale and perks. You can get employed in the Indian railways by appearing for the RRB NTPC examination conducted by the Railway Recruitment Board. Railway Junior Account Assistant cum Typist is one of the most desired posts out under RRB NTPC. Let’s take a look at the total in-hand and gross salary for Railway Junior Account Assistant cum Typist as per the 7th pay commission. Know everything about the Railway Junior Account Assistant cum Typist Salary, Job Profile, and career growth.
Railway (RRB NTPC) Junior Account Assistant cum Typist Vacancy & Pay
The initial pay for Junior Account Assistant cum Typist is 29,200 where the total vacancies are 06.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
RRB NTPC Junior Account Assistant cum Typist
Level in 7th CPC
Initial Pay (Rs.)
Total Vacancies (All RRBs)
- Railway station master Salary & Job profile (CLICK HERE)
- Railway Junior Clerk Cum Typist Salary & Job Profile (CLICK HERE)
- Railway commercial apprentice Salary [CLICK HERE]
Railway Junior Account Assistant cum Typist Salary as per 7th Pay commission
The total in-hand salary for Railway Junior Account Assistant cum Typist will be approximately Rs 41,316 including the allowances as per the 7th pay commission.
|III.||DA ( Currently 17% Of Basic Pay)||4964/-|
|IV.||Travel Allowance ( Fixed Currently)||2016/-|
|V.||HRA ( Varies according to Place – Minimum 8 % of basic )||2336/-|
|Total Pay (I) + (II) + (III) + (IV) + (V)||Rs 41,316|
Job Profile of Junior Account Assistant cum Typist
- The job responsibility of a Junior Account Assistant cum Typist is in the department of Finance and accounts of Indian Railways.
- It is a responsible job where the person is in charge of bill clearing, Railway budget analysis, purchase department, store management and stock verification.
- JAA is responsible for:
- Keeping accounts
- Settlement of claims
- Internal check of the transactions which include receipts and expenditures
- Calling the tenders for various services under the railway department
- Managing budget as per the rules of the department and also coordinating with other departments for proper budgetary control monitoring.
- Providing the account reports, inventory management and keeping records of the other data of the finance department
- Checking for any financial irregularities and addressing grievances related to finances.
RRB NTPC Junior Account Assistant cum Typist Career growth
The job of a Junior Account Assistant cum typist is considered as the most stable one in the railway department with a good career path. The hierarchy of promotions is as below:
Junior Account Assistant cum Typist Educational Qualifications
Junior Account Assistant cum Typist Age Limit
RRB NTPC Junior Account Assistant cum Typist Medical Standards
The medical standards required to be eligible for this post are C-2. Candidates must satisfy the medical criteria given below.
fit in all
|Distant Vision: 6/12, nil with or without glasses.
Near Vision: Sn 0.6 combined with or without
glasses where reading or close work is required.
Junior Account Assistant cum Typist Selection Process
The selection process for Junior Account Assistant cum Typist is done through the RRB NTPC examination. It will include 4 stages with 2 online CBT followed by typing skill test and Document verification.
- 1st Stage Computer Based Test (CBT)
- 2nd Stage Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Computer-Based Aptitude Test
- Document Verification/Medical Examination.