PPSC Naib Tehsildar Salary 2023
PPSC Naib Tehsildar Salary: The basic salary of the candidates appointed as the Naib Tehsildar in the state of Punjab is Rs.35,400. This is the basic salary given to the candidate during the probation period. The candidate can only enjoy the perks and benefits given by the government only when the probation period is over. The article below mentions the details about PPSC Naib Tehsildar Salary 2023, career growth , benefits, probation period and more.
PPSC Naib Tehsildar Salary 2023: Overview
The Naib Tehsildar candidates selected by the Punjab Public Service Commission receive a generous salary. The government offers benefits and allowances in addition to a wage, which is something that newly appointed candidates can take advantage of. The chart below gives a general overview of the PPSC Naib Tehsildar Salary:
|PPSC Naib Tehsildar Salary 2023: Overview|
|Recruitment Board||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Recruitment||PPSC Naib Tehsildar Recruitment 2023|
|PPSC Naib Tehsildar Exam 2023||18th June 2023|
|Annual In-Hand Salary||₹4,24,800|
PPSC Naib Tehsildar Salary 2023: Benefits and Allowances
After completing a three-year probationary term, the selected candidate is given the perks and benefits outlined:
- Housing Rent Allowance(HRA)
- Dearness Allowance(DA)
- Travel Allowance (TA) and others
PPSC Naib Tehsildar Salary 2023: Probation Period
- The candidates appointed as Naib Tehsildar will serve for the probationary period of three years.
- The salary given to the candidates during their probationary period is Rs. 35,400/month.
- The candidate can avail of all the benefits and allowances only once the probationary period is over.
PPSC Naib Tehsildar Salary 2023: Job Profile
The candidate must be well informed about the roles and responsibilities for the post he/she is appointed for. Below are the points that describe the responsibilities of naib tehsildar:
- The naib tehsildar is responsible for collecting the revenue.
- The PPSC Naib Tehsildar’s job is to keep track of the goods and gather crop data to give to the state government.
- The PPSC Naib Tehsildar is responsible for allocating government funds obtained through various programmes.
PPSC Naib Tehsildar Salary: Career Growth
Career growth is something that every applicant looks for . Knowing what more you can achieve in a particular profession is what keeps you motivated . Applicants will be eligible for job promotions and pay increments if they are productive and hard-working. The knowledge and skill an employee learns during the job will help them advance in their careers. Working with the government opens up number of opportunities for professional growth and advancement. Employees who deliver the best results are promoted internally.
|Check Other Notifications|
|Oil India Limited Recruitment 2023||EPFO SSA Recruitment 2023|
|BECIL AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2023||SSC CGL 2023|