MPPGCL Recruitment 2020: Tomorrow is the last day to apply for 209 vacancies for Graduate Apprentice, Technical Apprentice & ITI Apprentice. MPPGCL is a wholly-owned company of MP Government engaged in the generation of electricity in the state of Madhya Pradesh.
Candidates willing to apply online for the MPPGCL Recruitment 2020 can check the detailed notification and make sure they meet the eligibility criteria. The apply online link will be available till 31st January 2020 only.
Last Date To Apply Online For MPPGCL Recruitment 2020
The Last Date to Apply Online for MPPGCL recruitment is 31-01-2020 by 11:59 PM. Applications will not be received after the date mentioned in the notification.
MPPGCL Recruitment 2020: Age Limit (as on 1st Jan 2020)
The candidates should meet the following age criteria as on 01/01/2020.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
MPPGCL Recruitment 2020: Vacancies
A total of 209 vacancies are released for the Apprentice as per the distribution is given below:
- Graduate Apprentice-> 11
- Technical Apprentice-> 08
- ITI Apprentice-> 190
MPPGCL Pay (Stipend to be given)
- Graduate Apprentices to be provided Rs 9000 per month as a stipend.
- Technical Apprentices will be provided Rs 8000/month as a stipend.
- ITI Apprentice will be provided Rs 7000 per month as a stipend.
MPPGCL Recruitment 2020: Educational Qualifications
- Graduate Apprentice-> Degree in Engineering or Technology from a recognized institute.
- Technical (Diploma) Apprentice-> Diploma in Engineering or Technology from a recognized institute.
- ITI Apprentice-> ITI from a recognized institute.
MPPGCL Apply Online 2020
Candidates can visit the official site of MPPGCL to apply online for this recruitment @mppgcl.mp.gov.in/careers.html For details regarding this recruitment, click on the MPPGCL Apply Online 2020 links given below.