IB Exam Analysis 2023
IB Exam Analysis 2023: Intelligence Bureau has conducted the IB online written examination today at various exam centers. IB has scheduled the examination on 23rd and 24th March 2023 for the post of Security Assistant and MTS. The candidates who are going to appear for the IB Exam must be aware of the exam pattern, the level of questions asked in the exam, and much more details.
IB Exam Analysis 24th March 2023
IB Exam Analysis
In this post, we have provided the detailed IB SA and MTS exam analysis conducted on 23rd March 2023 to acquaint you with exam patterns, difficulty level, types of questions asked, and important topics that you must focus on before appearing for the exam. This IB SA and MTS exam analysis will provide details of the types of questions asked in the first shift. Read further to check out the detailed IB exam analysis below, including good attempts, the difficulty level of the IB exam, shift timings, etc.
IB Exam Pattern 2023
- The online exam comprises objective type MCQ based questions
- Tier I comprises five subjects: General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, Numerical/Analytical/Logical Ability & Reasoning, English Language, and General Studies.
- Each section will have 20 questions of 1 mark each.
- There is a negative marking of 1/4 mark for each incorrect answer.
|Subjects||Number of questions||Marks||Duration|
|Numerical/Analytical/Logical Ability & Reasoning||20||20|
IB Exam Analysis 23 March 2023 in Hindi
IB SA and MTS Exam Analysis 2023
IB Exam Analysis 2023 Overall Good Attempts
Candidates can check the subject-wise good attempts and level of exam in the below table.
|Subjects||No. Of Attempts||Level of Exam|
|Numerical/Analytical/Logical Ability & Reasoning||17-18||Easy|
IB Exam Analysis 2023 Section Wise
Candidates can check the section-wise questions asked in the Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant and Multi-Tasking Examination asked in 23rd March 2023.
IB Exam Analysis for General Awareness & General Studies- Shift 1
This section focuses on Current national & International events, banking, sports, awards, recruitment, etc. The questions asked in today’s exam are as follows:
- Current Affairs questions were asked from June 2022 to January 2023.
- Questions were asked from Commonwealth Games
- Science Day is celebrated on which date? [28th Feb]
- 2-3 questions were asked from PM Yojna.
- Who is the Minister of Textile?
- One question was asked from River
- 2 questions asked from G-20.
- Yojna related-2-3 qstns
- 3 questions were asked from Sports.
- 4-5 questions were asked from History.
- Satyagrah related question asked.
- Article related 2-3 questions asked.
- Amendments related question asked.
- 1 question based on Soil Usage.
- 1-2 questions from Physics.
IB Exam Analysis for General Awareness & General Studies- Shift 2
- Current Affairs- Questions were asked from August 2022
- 1 Question from Folk Instrument
- 1 Question related to D.Y. Chandrachud
- Question from Womens T20 2022
- Tennis related Question
- Lodhi Dynasty
- Articles- 3-4 Questions
- Science- PH related question
- Question on Vitamin
- Census (least populated state)
- Pulicat Lake
IB Exam Analysis for Quantitative Aptitude
The total number of questions asked from Quantitative Aptitude is 20. This section is a bit calculative and takes time. Here is the list of topics asked in the Quant section.
- Compund Intreset 12.5%, 2 years
- Number System 1 Q (Reminder)
- Time and Work 1-2 ques A+B=2D, B left in half, time for A=40,
- 1 question from Pipe and Cistern
|Topics||No. of Questions||Level|
|LCM & HCF||1||Easy|
|Time & speed (Train)||1||Easy|
|Profit & Loss||1||Easy|
|Time & work||1-2||Easy-Moderate|
|DI (Line graph & Pie chart)||3-4||Easy|
IB Exam Analysis for Numerical/Analytical/Logical Ability & Reasoning
In this section, the Logical ability of the candidate is checked and this is very important to concentrate while solving these questions related to puzzles, and seating arrangements. These are the topics asked in today’s examination.
|Topics||No. of Questions||Level|
|Seating arrangement (Linear)||2-3||Easy-moderate|
IB Exam Analysis English Language
In the below table, we are providing the detail of English. In the English section. Total 20 questions were asked for 20 marks.
Synonym/ Antonym-> Uncouth, Athiest, Wantom
One word substitution-> One who eats human flesh
Spelling Correction-> Literature, confidential
Idiom-> Beat around the bush
|Topics||No. of questions||Level|
|One word substitution||1||Easy|