MP Vyapam: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Sub Engineer/Draftsman in Group 3. All the candidates holding the required qualification and experience in the relevant subjects are eligible to apply online. MP Vyapam Recruitment 2020 online procedure for Group-03 Posts started from 28 September 2020 and the last date to apply for it is 12 October 2020. Candidates can check eligibility, age limit, qualification, selection criteria and other details for the recruitment in the post below.
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) that is commonly known as MP Vyapam, is an autonomous body of the State Government of Madhya Pradesh. MPPEB or MP Vyapam is one of the largest entrance, selection, and recruitment exam conducting body in India that conducts over 30 recruitment exams. MP Vyapam is the largest examination conducting body of Madhya Pradesh and comes directly under the Directorate of Technical Education (Government of Madhya Pradesh).
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 24 Months
- 12 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
MP Vyapam Recruitment Important Dates
- Commencement of submission of online application: 28 September 2020
- Last date for submission of online application: 12 October 2020
- Exam Date: 9 to 10 December 2020
- Correction Date: 28 September to 17 October 2020
MP Vyapam Recruitment Vacancy Details
Total no. Of vacancies for MPPEB Group-03 (Sub Engineer/ Draftsman) – 52 Posts
- UR- 35 Posts
- SC – 5 Posts
- ST – 7 Posts
- OBC – 5 Posts
MP Vyapam Recruitment Educational Qualification
To apply for Group 3 vacancies, the candidate should be Class 12 pass from a recognized board/university along with a diploma in the concerned subject.
MP Vyapam Recruitment Age Limit
The applicant should be in the age group of 18 to 40 years. Further, the candidates from the reserved category will get age relaxation as per the government norms.
MP Vyapam Recruitment Selection Criteria
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the written test which will be held on 9 and 10 December 2020. The exam will be held in two shifts. i.e. Forenoon (9 AM to 12 PM) and Afternoon (2 PM to 5 PM). All candidates will have to report one hour prior to the commencement of the exam.
MP Vyapam Recruitment Application Fee
- Gen/ OBC – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen- Rs. 250/-
How To Apply
- Go to the official website of MP Vyapam, peb.mponline.gov.in
- On the homepage, search for, “Group-03 (Sub Engineer/Draftsman) Recruitment Test-2020”
- Click on “Apply Online”
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format
- Upload the relevant documents and pay the fees
- Click on submit
Frequently Asked Questions
Q.1. What is the educational qualification required for MP Vyapam recruitment exams?
Ans. The candidate should be Class 12 pass from a recognized board/university along with a diploma in the concerned subject.
Q.2. What is the Minimum and maximum age limit?
Ans. The minimum age limit for candidates is 18 years and the maximum age limit for candidates is 40 years.
Q.3 When will the admit card be released?
Ans. The Admit Card is generally released 8-10 days before the exam date.