GA Questions asked in SSC MTS Exam: Staff Selection Commission is conducting the exam in 3 shifts from 5th October 2021 to 2nd November 2021. SSC MTS is a great opportunity for the 10th pass candidates to get a government job in India. SSC MTS is organized under Staff Selection Commission to recruit candidates for various posts like peon,daftary, jamadar, Junior Gestetner Operator, Chowkidar, Safaiwala, Mali, etc. ADDA247 is always a step ahead provided you with the overall analysis of the exam ongoing on daily basis. Today i.e. 5th October 2021 first shift exam is completed and we are here with the Questions asked in the General Awareness section of the examination.
What are the questions asked in the SSC MTS 2021 exam from the General Awareness section? Aspirants who are yet to appear in the upcoming shifts must be looking forward to getting acquainted with the questions as that will help them in knowing the type of questions to be asked by the SSC. Now, we are providing you with the General Awareness question which was asked on the 5th & 6th October of the SSC MTS 2021 examination.
As per today’s analysis, the level of GA asked in the examination is Moderate. Let us check about the questions asked in :
SSC MTS GA Questions: 6th October 2021
- Which award was given to Zahir Khan?
- Which Equipment is used to measure Potential Defense between current fields?
- Which President’s wax statue has been launched recently?
- Which book was written by Indira Gandhi?
- National Foundation Day is celebrated on which date?
- One question related to Former Finance Minister
- What is the infant mortality rate in 2016?
- Which of the following is the tributary of Ganga?
- Citizenship comes in which part of the constitution?
- Freedom to the religious right comes under?
- Which of the following is the recipient of the Arjuna Award?
- Mechanical Energy is a mixture of potential and ______.
- Which state was influenced by the 2004 Tsunami?
- Ganga Tributory related question.
SSC MTS Exam Analysis 6th October 2021: SSC MTS Shift 1 Exam Analysis
SSC MTS Exam Analysis 6th October 2021: SSC MTS Shift 2 Exam Analysis
SSC MTS GA Questions: 5th October 2021
- Sonu Sood has launched which app for employment? Ans. Pravasi Rojgar app
- Pooja Dhanda related to which sport? Ans. Wrestling
- Bengal partition was held in which year? Ans. 1905
- National Archive day is celebrated on which date? Ans. 11th March
- Who is the chairman of the International Union of Railway? Ans. Krzysztof Mamiński
- Natural Calamities held in which earth layer? Ans. Mantle
- Which sector has the highest budget? Ans. Defense
- Who won Vijay Hazare Trophy in 2019-20? Ans. Karnataka
- Litti Chokha belongs to which state? Ans. Bihar
- Garo Khasi Jaintia hills located in which state? Ans. Meghalaya
- World’s 3rd largest mountain? Ans. Kanchenjunga
- Buiya Dance is of which state? Ans. Arunachal Pradesh
- Which of the following is a folk dance of Nagaland?
- Smallest Bone in Human body? Ans. Stapes
- Which Glacier is the emerging point of the Alaknanda River? Ans. Fed of Satopath and Bhagirathi Kharak glacier in Uttarakhand
- Fundamental duties come under which part? Ans. Part IV A
- Disease caused by deficiency of Vitamin D in children? Ans. Rickets
- Which of the following cell not formed in bone marrow?
- When was the Indian National Flag officially recognized? Ans. July 22, 1947
- How many states is Uttar Pradesh surrounded by? Ans. Nine States
- Human Development Index
- Full-Form of GUI: Graphic User Interface
- Author of Akbar Nama? Abul Fazal, Ain e Akbari tells the beauty of Akbar
- One school one IAS? Ans. Kerala
- Para Olympic 1st medal was won by? Ans. Murlikant Petkar
- Matki Dance is associated with which state? Ans: MP
- (Shivraj singh chauhan), Intezar apka in MP, related question
- World’s largest floating solar plant on which river in India? Ans. Godavari River
- Neeraj Chopra is the brand ambassador of? Ans. LIC
- Weight of Javelin? Ans.800gm
- Where is the Sugarcane Research center?Ans. Coimbatore
- Which King conquered Udaipur? Ans: Akbar
- 7th August ? Ans. Javelin Day
- The newest peak of the Himalayas
- Hydroelectric project on Krishna river? Nagaarjun project
- Battle of Plassey in ? 1757
- Who is the New Sports Minister? Ans. Anurag Thakur
- One question related to Swach Bharat Abhiyan.
- Nawab of Bengal during Battle of Plassey? Ans. Siraj-ud-Daulah
- No. of mole in molar mass? Ans. 1 Mole
- Vitamin C is present in the highest amount? Ans: Guava
- Ascorbic acid is the chemical name of? Ans. Vitamin C
- Bromine : Non metal in liquid state
- Fluorine (gas), Chlorine (gas), Bromine(liquid) and Iodine (solid)
SSC MTS Exam Analysis 5th October 2021: SSC MTS Shift 1 Exam Analysis
SSC MTS Exam Analysis 5th October 2021: SSC MTS Shift 2 Exam Analysis
You may also like to read this: