GA Questions Asked in the SSC MTS Exam
GA Questions Asked in the SSC MTS Exam: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff (MTS) exam every year. The Staff Selection Commission has successfully conducted Shift 1 of the SSC MTS Exam scheduled on 01 September 2023. As per the SSC Calendar, the SSC MTS Exam is scheduled to be held from 01 September to 14 September 2023.
The questions asked in the GA section were Easy to Moderate. This is a great opportunity for 10th-pass candidates to get a government job in India. The SSC MTS exam is conducted to recruit candidates for various posts such as peon, Daftary, jamadar, junior Gestetner operator, chowkidar, Safaiwala, mali, etc. SSCADDA is always a step ahead and provides you with the overall analysis of the exam ongoing on a daily basis.
GA Questions for the SSC MTS Exam
What are the questions asked in the SSC MTS 2023 exam from the General Awareness section? Aspirants who are yet to appear in the upcoming shifts must be looking forward to getting acquainted with the questions as that will help them know the type of questions to be asked by the SSC. Now, we are providing you with the General Awareness question that was asked in the SSC MTS 2023 examination.
SSC MTS GA Questions: 1st September 2023 Shift 1
As per daily analysis, the level of GA asked in the examination is Moderate. Let us check about the questions asked in the SSC MTS 2023 examination
- Current Affairs 2023: 2-3questions
- Padmashri 2020
- Bharat Ratna given to which singer?
- Fifa women’s World cup
- Constitution: 3-4 questions
- Article 149
- Article 44
- Question-Related Yakshagana Dance
- Gross Domestic Product
- Shovana Narayan is related to which dance
- How many runs were scored by Virat Kohli in T20 till October 2022?
- Question-Related To Swarnim Chaturbhuj Yojana
- Where is Bhitargaon mandir?
- The Mandarin language is spoken in which country?
- Other Name Of Brahmaputra
- Where is Char Minar situated?
- Questions Related To the Right To Information
- Who wrote the book Cracking The Code: My Journey In Bollywood?
- What is the difference between a Credit Card and a Debit Card?