EPFO Social Security Assistant Salary & Job Profile
Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO), a reputed organization for all your PF related queries had released 2189 Region wise Vacancies to recruit candidates as a social security assistant. Candidates must have checked the detailed notification as the link to apply online is activated now. As the vacancies are huge, this post comes as a good opportunity for many students to work in EPFO. To enlighten our readers on all the details of this recruitment, we are providing the salary and job profile details of the EPFO SSA Recruitment 2019. Take a look at the below description:
EPFO SSA Preliminary Admit Card 2019
The EPFO SSA Admit card for 2019 has been released by the organisation. Candidates can click on the below link to download their EPFO SSA Admit Card 2019 and check the previous year cut off and exam analysis.
|EPFO SSA IMPORTANT DATES|
|Online Registration (Starting Date To Apply)||27 June 2019|
|Online Registration (End Date To Apply)||21 July 2019|
|Downloading of Call Letters||10 days prior to exam|
|Online Examination dates||31st August and 1st September|
|Main Examination (Phase-II)||To be notified|
|Skill test (Phase-III) (Computer Data Entry Test)||To be notified|
EPFO Social Security Assistant (SSA) Salary
The salary of EPFO SSA has raised curiosity among aspirants. EPFO is offering a great career option with a good pay scale under 7th Pay Commission. You will work under Group C with grade pay of 2400. You will be eligible for various other benefits and allowances that will only add up to your basic salary. The EPFO Social Security Assistant will get an entry pay of Rs 25,500 plus other allowances according to the rules that may increase from time to time. Overall, it will be worth it to work as a social security assistant in EPFO.
EPFO SSA Salary
|Post||EPFO Social Security
|Allowances||DA + HRA + Other|
|Entry Pay||25500 + Allowances|
EPFO Social Security Assistant (SSA) Job Profile
The job profile of EPFO Social Security Assistant (SSA) will be a clerk based job with the following features:
- The main work will include data entry on computers where the person is required to have good typing skills. You need a speed of at least 5000 key depressions per hour for data entry work.
- Manage data & records and maintain files
- Update all the information as and when required
- It will be desirable if the candidate possesses a computer certificate from a recognized institute.
- You will be posted mainly in cities in the regional offices of EPFO.
You may also like to read:
- EPFO Assistant Recruitment 2019 : 280 Vacancies
- Click Here to view Latest Govt. Jobs 2019
- SSC CHSL Admit Card
- RRB NTPC All Updates
- Government Jobs in Haryana