DFCCIL Exam Dates: Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL) has released a short notice for the candidates regarding the exam schedule for the Computer Based Test against Advt. No. 04/2021. According to the notice, the DFCCIL CBT for the various posts is scheduled from 27th,28th,29th, and 30th September 2021. DFCCIL has released the recruitment for various vacancies like Executive and Junior Executive in different departments. Post-wise detailed scheduled and link for downloading of Admit Card will be provided very soon. Candidates must bookmark this page to get notified about the DFCCIL updates. The official notice link has been provided below candidates can download it from the below link.
DFCCIL Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Starting Date of Online Application||24 April 2021|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application forms||23rd July 2021|
|Online Exam Date||27th,28th,29th, and 30th September 2021|
DFCCIL Exam Dates 2021
The exam schedule for all the DFCCIL posts has been released on the official website.candidates can download the PDF from the link provided below.
DFCCIL 2021 Selection Process
Candidates can understand the selection process from the below table. The selection process consists of 4 stages i.e.:
- Computer-based test
- Computer-Based Aptitude Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
- The computer-based test is the preliminary step for the exam which is online. It will be conducted in two/three sessions on a single/multiple day (s) of 2 hours duration.
- CBT will be an Objective Multiple Choice Type having 120 questions.
- The Question Paper will be set in English & Hindi only.
- There shall be negative marking in Computer Based Test and marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer (0.25) mark.
- Computer Based Test if required, can be of two Stages as per the discretion of DFCCIL.
- Qualifying marks in written test/CBT are as follows category wise:
Computer-Based Aptitude Test
- The candidates need to secure a minimum T-Score of 42 marks in each of the test batteries to qualify. This applies to all candidates irrespective of community or category i.e. irrespective of SC/ST/OBC-NCL/EWS/PwBD/Ex-SM and no relaxation in the minimum T-Score is permissible.
- Candidates will have to qualify in each of the test batteries of CBAT for considering them for the post of Executive (Operations & BD).
- The CBAT shall have questions and answer options only in English and Hindi.
- There shall be no negative marking in CBAT.
- Candidates are advised to visit the website of RDSO (www.rdso.indianrailways.gov.in ->Directorates->Psycho Technical) for question patterns and other details of CBAT.
Document Verification :
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for verification of the original documents according to merit, availability of vacancies, and reservation rules.
- During document verification, the candidates will have to produce their original certificates along with one set of photocopies duly attested. No additional time will be given and the candidature of candidates for not producing their original certificates/testimonials on the date of verification is liable to be forfeited.
- For the posts of Junior Manager, Candidate’s up to 3 times the number of vacancies will be called for interview based on merit based on performance in the Computer Based Test and reservation rules.
- The final merit list will be prepared by giving weightage of 85% to CBT marks and 15% to Interview marks.
- Medical standards as prescribed in Indian Railway Medical Manual Vol.-I, which can be accessed at www.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Candidates must ensure that they fulfill the prescribed Medical Standards for the post(s) they are opting for. Candidates who are found medically unsuitable for the opted post(s) shall not be given any alternative appointment.