Delhi Police Constable Exam Analysis 2023
Staff Selection Commission commenced the Delhi Police Exam from today, i.e. 14 November 2023 onwards. With the completion of Shift 1 of the examination scheduled on 14 November 2023, SSCADDA is now offering a comprehensive exam review below in this article. The Delhi Police Exam Analysis 2023 provided here helps the candidates gain crucial insights into the exam pattern, the difficulty level of the paper, and the types of questions asked in each section.
Delhi Police Constable Exam Analysis Today: Difficulty Level
As per the feedback received by the candidates who took the examination, the overall difficulty level of the exam was easy to moderate. Check the section-wise difficulty level below.
|General Knowledge/Current Affairs||Easy To Moderate|
|Computer Awareness||Easy To Moderate|
|Overall||Easy To Moderate|
Delhi Police Constable Exam Analysis 14 November: Good Attempts
Here we have tabulated the average number of good attempts based on feedback from candidates.
|General Knowledge/Current Affairs||32-34|
Delhi Police Exam Analysis 2023 Sectional Review
There are a total of 4 sections covered in the Delhi Police Constable Exam, namely Reasoning, General Knowledge/Current Affairs, Quantitative Aptitude, and Computer Awareness. Check the detailed Delhi Police Constable Exam Analysis for the exam held on 14 November 2023 below.
Delhi Police Exam Analysis: General Awareness
As per the student’s feedback, 13 to 14 questions were asked from the static GK and the overall level of this section was Easy To Moderate.
- Question-Related To Hornbill Festival
- Question-Related To the Third War Of Panipat
- Question-Related To Namami Gange Yojna
- Article 108 (Joint Session)
- Article 361
- Who is known as Zinda Pir?
- Article 143
- Question-Related To Alauddin Khilji
- When was the forward bloc established?
- When is Human Rights Day celebrated?
- Who is the Chief Minister of Haryana?
- Lok Manya Tilak 2023 Awarded to whom?
Delhi Police Exam Analysis: Quantitative Aptitude
- 10% increase in price and 20% consumption. Find Expenditure
- A completes 25% work in 5 days and B completes 20% work in 10 days. How many days does A+B take to complete the work?
|Topics||No. of questions|
|Profit and Loss||4 to 5|
|Time and work||01|
|CI and SI||01-02|
|2D and 3D||01|
Delhi Police Exam Analysis: Reasoning
Reasoning included puzzles, coding-decoding, and series-based questions.
- 42, 6, 71, 8, 42, ?
- ELFA, GLHA, ILJA, ______, MLNA
Delhi Police Exam Analysis: Computer Knowledge
A total of 10 questions were asked from this section, out of which the majority were from MS Excel and MS Word.
- What is the shortcut key for Hyperlink?
- What is the shortcut key for find & replace?
- 3-4 Questions asked from MS Word
- 4 questions asked from MS Excel
- 1 question from Email
- 1 question from the protocol
- What is the use of backspace?
- Shortcut key – ctrl+shift+>
- Print -> What is the by-default option
- What is the Shortcut key to select a row?
- One question from Clear all formatting
- The page number is available in which tab?
Delhi Police Constable Exam Pattern 2023
- Type of questions: MCQs
- Time Duration: 90 Minutes
- Total Questions: 100
- Negative Marking: 0.25 Mark
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|General Knowledge/Current Affairs||50||50|
|Check Related Links|
|Delhi Police Constable Previous Year Papers||Delhi Police Salary 2023|
|Delhi Police Admit Card 2023