CG Vyapam: The Chhattisgarh Professional Examinations Board which is also known as CG Vyapam conducts examinations for the admission of candidates to various courses and recruitment in the state of Chhattisgarh. It is a golden opportunity for unemployed women and men seeking Cg Vyapam Sarkari Jobs under Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board Raipur (CG PEB). CG Vyapam is the largest examination conducting body of Chhattisgarh and comes directly under the Directorate of Technical Education (Government of Chhattisgarh). All the candidates who are preparing and aspiring to work under the Chhattisgarh govt can check all the important details like posts, eligibility criteria, age limit, etc. in the post below.
|Name||Chhattisgarh Professional Examinations Board (CG Vyapam)|
|Conducting Authority||State Government of Chattisgarh|
|Mode of Test||Online/Offline|
|Age Limit||18-40 years|
CG Vyapam PWD Recruitment
Chhattisgarh PWD Govt Vacancy under Chhattisgarh Public Works Department had released the CG PWD Vacancy 2020 for the candidates willing to work for CPWD.
|Company Name||CG Vyapam|
|Name of Post||
|Payscale||5200 – 20200 /-|
|Category||Chhattisgarh Professional Examinations Board|
CG Vyapam Educational Qualification
Candidates must complete at 10th class to be eligible for the Chattisgarh PWD recruitment 2020.
CG Vyapam Age Limit
the minimum age limit for candidates is 18 years and the maximum age limit for candidates is 40 years. However, the actual upper and lower limits depend on the post for which candidate is applying and the Category of the candidate.
CG Vyapam Other Exams Conducted
- Assistant Programmer & Assistant Librarian (HCEP) Test
- Hardware Engineer (HCHE) Test
- Assistant Registrar (IT) and Computer Programmer (HCRP) Test
- Software Engineer and Assistant Programmer (HCEP) Test
- Dam Inspector & Research Assistant Posts Test
- Assistant Teacher/Exercise Teacher Test
- Auditor Test
- General Nursing Training Selection Test (GNTST)
- Pre Nursing Selection Test (PNST)
- Pre-veterinary and Fisheries Test (PV & FT)
- Forest Guard
- Pre Ayurved, Homeopathy, Unani, Naturopathy & Yoga Test (PAHUNT)
- Pre-Polytechnic Test
- Pre-Architecture Test
- Pre-Agriculture Test
- Pre-P.G. Entrance Test
- Pre-General Nursing Talent Search Test
- B.A., L.L.B. (Hons) Entrance Test
- Pre-B.Ed Examination
CG Vyapam Selection Process
The selection procedure of candidates varies from post to post. However, for the majority of the posts selection of candidates will be done on the basis of Written Examination and Personal Interview.
- Written Test/Examination
CG Vyapam Recently Released Results
Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CG Vyapam) has recently announced the final result of Assistant Programmer & Assistant Librarian (HCEP 18), Hardware Engineer (HCHE 18), Assistant Registrar (IT) and Computer Programmer (HCRP18), Software Engineer and Assistant Programmer (HCEP 18). The final result of the above exams has been announced on the basis of candidate’s performance in written test and interview round.
CG Vyapam How To Check Result
- Visit the official website of CG Vyapam @cgvyapam.cgstate.gov.in.
- Go to the result section.
- Click on the result link.
- You will be redirected to a new window.
- Enter the roll number and click on the button.
- The result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and save the PDF for future reference.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1. Can a 12th pass candidate apply for CGVyapam recruitment exams?
Ans. Yes, there is a huge scope for 12th pass candidates in CG Vyapam recruitment exam.
Q 2. What is the Minimum and maximum age limit?
Ans. The minimum age limit for candidates is 18 years and the maximum age limit for candidates is 40 years.
Q 3. When will the admit card be released?
Ans. The Admit Card is generally released 9-10 days before the exam date.