Tomorrow is the last day to apply for Central Railway Recruitment 2019-20. A total of 2562 vacancies will be filled for Apprentices in the Central Railway. Before applying for this recruitment, candidates must go through the detailed notification and check the eligibility criteria & other details.
Central Railway has released recruitment notification on 23rd December 2019 for engagement of Act Apprentices for imparting training under the Apprentices Act 1961 in the designated trades at Workshops/Units.
Central Railway Recruitment 2019
Opening of online application: 23/12/2019
Date and time of closing of Online Application: 22/01/2020
Central Railway Recruitment 2019: Age Limit
The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 01-01-2020.
Central Railway Recruitment: Educational Qualifications
- The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board
- Candidates must also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training /State Council for Vocational Training.
Central Railway Recruitment: Application Fees
Application fees (Non-refundable) – Rs. 100/-
Central Railway Recruitment: Selection Process
- Selection will be on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against the notification.
- The merit list will be prepared on the basis of percentage of marks in matriculation (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) + ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done.
- The panel will be on the basis of simple average of marks in matriculation and ITI.
Central Railway Recruitment: Documents Required
Before filling up of your application the following scanned documents in JPG, PNG or PDF formats (should not be more than 2MB in size) are to be kept ready for uploading:
- SSC/10th Class marks sheet
- ITI Consolidated marks memo or semester-wise marks memo.
- National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT or Provisional National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT /SCVT.
- For SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates community certificate in the prescribed formats given in the notification.
- For PWD candidates, Disability certificate.
- One passport size photograph (Image should not be more than 1Mb in size)
- Signature of the candidate (Image should not be more than 1Mb in size)
- Discharge Certificate for Ex-Servicemen and children of Ex-Servicemen
- Service Certificate for the children of Serving Jawans/officers of Armed Forces