Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2019: RO & Computer Assistant | 147 Vacancies
Allahabad High Court has released a total of 147 vacancies for the post of Review Officer and computer assistant. Candidates can apply online for this post from 30th September to 21st October 2019. This recruitment provides a great opportunity to aspirants to get a high-level post in the Allahabad High court. This post will put some light on the important dates, eligibility criteria, educational qualifications required to apply for the Review Officer and Computer Assistant post of Allahabad High Court.
Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2019: Important Dates
|Online Registration (Start Date To Apply)||30th September 2019|
|Online Registration (Last Date To Apply)||21st October 2019|
|Downloading of Call Letters||To Be Notified|
|Examination dates||To Be Notified|
Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2019: Vacancies & Pay Scale
A total of 147 vacancies were released in Level 8 and Level 4. Check out the distribution:
|Review Officer||132||8||Rs 47,600- 151100|
|Computer Assistant||15||4||Rs 25500- 81100|
Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2019: Age Criteria
- Review Officer: 21 years to 35 years as on 01.07.2019
- Computer Assistant: 21 years to 35 years as on 01.07.2019
Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2019: Educational Qualifications
The educational Qualifications required is Graduation and required computer qualification.
Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2019: Application fee
- Fee for General (Unreserved) and OBC Category shall be Rs 750
- Fee for SC/ST category of UP shall be Rs 500
Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2019: Selection Process
The high court of Allahabad will hold a written examination of objective type questions and computer knowledge test.
Exam Pattern of Computer Assistant & Review Officer
|STAGE I||Written Examination
(200 MCQ Type
|(A) General Science
(B) History of India
(C) Indian National Movement
(D) Indian Polity, Economy and Culture
(E) Indian Agriculture, Commerce and Trade
(F) Population, Ecology and
Urbanisation (in India Context)
(G) World Geography & Geography and
Resources of India
(H) Current National and International
(I) General Intelligentsia
(J) Special Knowledge regarding
Education, Culture, Agriculture,
Industry, Trade, Living and Social
Traditions of Uttar Pradesh
(K) Knowledge of General English and
General Hindi of Graduation Level
(L) Elementary Knowledge of
|200 Marks||Time: 02 Hours &
|STAGE II||Computer Test||Computer Knowledge Test||50 Marks||Time : 15 minutes|
- There shall be no negative marking in objective type test.
- Candidates shall be provided with a text in English of approximately 500 words which they shall be required to reproduce on the computer in the same format within 15 minutes for adjudging performance of the candidate on the computer.
- The Computer Knowledge Test will include Data Entry, Word Processing and Computer Operation etc.
- The minimum marks to be obtained in Stage-II for being eligible for final selection shall be 17 (seventeen) marks.
Click Here to Check Detailed Notification for Allahabad HC Review Officer
Click Here to Check Detailed Notification for Allahabad HC Computer Assistant
Click Here to Apply Online
You May Also Like To Read :
- Check Latest Updates Of SSC CGL 2018-19
- Click Here to view Latest Govt. Jobs 2019
- SSC CHSL All Updates
- Latest Job Alerts
Watch English Grammar Rules | Important Rules Of Tense | All Competitive Exams:-