WB Police SI Answer Key 2022
West Bengal Police SI Answer Key 2021-22: WB Police has released the Prelims Answer Key for the post of Sub Inspector on the official website. The candidates who have applied for the recruitment process can download the West Bengal SI Answer Key from the link provided below or the official website. The total number of vacancies released is 1088 for the post of Unarmed Branch (SI), Unarmed Branch (Lady SI), and Armed Branch (SI). The preliminary exam was conducted on 5th December 2021. Candidates must check the details provided below and download the answer key from the direct link.
WB Police SI Answer Key 2021-22: Overview
Candidates qualifying WBP SI Prelims Exam will be eligible for the Physical Measurement Test (PMT) and Physical Efficiency Tes (PET). Go through the overview of WB Police SI Answer Key 2021-22 from the table given below.
|Organization||West Bengal Police|
|Post||Sub-Inspector/Lady Sub-Inspector (UB) and Sub-Inspector (AB)|
|Prelims Exam Date||05th December 2021|
|WBP SI Answer Key Released Date||16th March 2022|
WB Police SI Answer Key 2021-22: Download Link
West Bengal Police Department has released the answer key for the Sub Inspector Prelims Examination which was conducted on 5th December 2021 for 1088 vacancies. The candidates can download the answer key from the direct link provided below.
WB Police SI Answer Key 2022: Important Dates
Check the WB Police SI Answer Key 2021 related dates in the below table.
|Prelims Exam Date||05th December 2021|
|WB SI Answer Key Released Date||16th March 2022|
|Prelims Result Date||to be notified|
|Physical Measurement Test (PMT) Date||to be notified|
|Physical Efficiency Tes (PET) Date||to be notified|
How to check WB Police SI Answer Key 2021-22?
- Candidates need to visit the official website or click on the direct download button above
- Click on the latest release flashing WB Police SI Answer Key.
- On the landing page enter your credentials like the registration number, date of birth, date of exam, shift and captcha.
- Then click on the submit button.
- The WBP SI Answer Key 2021 PDF will be downloaded.
- Check the answers marked by you from the official answer key.
- You can also download the WB Police SI Answer key 2021-22 for the future reference
WB Police SI Answer Key 2021-22: Selection Process
- Preliminary Written Examination (Qualifying In Nature)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT) (Qualifying In Nature)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) (Qualifying In Nature)
- Final Written Examination
- Medical Examination
WB Police SI Answer Key 2022: Exam Pattern
1. Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
2. Physical Efficiency Tests :
PET consists of 1600 (Sixteen hundred) meters run within 06 (six) minutes 30 (thirty) seconds. PET is also qualifying in nature.
3. Final Combined Competitive Examination: –
|Subjects||No. Of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||General Awareness and General Knowledge||25||25||1 hour|
|3||Elementary Mathematics (Madhyamik standard)||20||20|
|4||Reasoning and Logical Analysis||15||15|
Note: Question paper will be set in two languages (Bengali & Nepali) except questions in the English language.
Note:- There will be NEGATIVE marking ¼th for each wrong answer.
4. Interview: [15 Marks]
In the Interview, the general awareness and suitability of the candidate for public service will be tested.
Final Merit List: Final merit list will be made on the basis of the marks obtained in the Final Written Examination and the Interview, a merit list of the provisionally selected candidates will be prepared by the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board.
You may also like to read this:
- WB Police SI Admit Card: West Bengal Police Admit Card 2021
- WBP Constable Result 2022 Out: Direct Link To Check Merit List
- West Bengal Police Recruitment 2021 For Constable And Lady Constable
WB Police SI Answer Key 2021-22: FAQ
Q. How can I download WB Police SI answer key 2021-22?
Ans. West Bengal Police SI Answer Key 2021-22 can be downloaded from the official website or from the direct link in the article.
Q. How many vacancies are released for the WB Police SI answer key 2021-22?
Ans: The total number of vacancies released is 1088.