UPSSSC Mukhya Sevika Mains 2023 Exam Analysis
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has conducted the UPSSSC Mukhya Sevika Mains Examination 2022 Shift 1(10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.) at various centres across Lucknow. In this article, we are providing information regarding the exam analysis based on candidate’s review and our subject matter experts.
UPSSSC Mukhya Sevika 2023 Shift 1 Analysis
- Question level varied from easy to moderate.
- Questions were asked from the prescribed syllabus.
- Nutrition, ICDS, Vaccination, Health awareness, and questions related to child care/pregnancy were seen in the question paper.
- Questions on Important dates like National Girl Child Day/1st population policy.
- 80+ Questions is a good attempt for this Mukhya Sevika Mains Examination 2022 Shift 1.
UPSSSC Mukhya Sevika 2023: Overview
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) had shortlisted 45,857 candidates for Mains Examination on the basis of UPSSSC PET 2021 score for the recruitment of 2,693 posts of Mukhya Sevika in Child Development Service and Nutrition, Government of Uttar Pradesh.
UPSSSC Mukhya Sevika 2022
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission(UPSSSC)|
|Exam Name||Mukhya Sevika Mains 2022|
|Online Registration||03rd August 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||24th August 2022|
|Date of Exam||24th September 2023|
|UPSSSC Mukhya Sevika 2022: Category Wise Vacancy Details|
|Name of the Post||General||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||Total|