UPPSC AE Syllabus
UPPSC AE Syllabus: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission will soon release the official notification for the recruitment of skilled and qualified candidates for various posts. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) is a state-level hiring authority that conducts various government job examinations across the state. UPPSC has not released the official notification regarding UPPSC AE (Assistant Engineer) Syllabus yet. It is advisable for the candidates to regularly visit the official website to get updates regarding UPPSC AE Syllabus 2023. In this article, we will discuss the detailed syllabus for UPPSC AE Exam 2023.
UPPSC AE Syllabus 2023: Overview
A detailed overview of the UPPSC AE Syllabus 2023 is mentioned below:
|UPPSC AE Syllabus|
|Recruitment Board||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Posts||Assistant Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical others.)|
|Starting date of online application||To be notified|
|Last date of online application||To be notified|
|Selection Procedure||Written test followed by an interview|
UPPSC AE Syllabus 2023 (Expected)
The candidates need to know the detailed syllabus beforehand to formulate their plans and strategies that will guide them in the very right direction. UPPSC is a highly competitive exam to knowing the syllabus will help you in preparing well in advance.
The detailed topic-wise UPPSC AE Syllabus is mentioned below:
UPPSC AE Syllabus : General Hindi
- Error Detection
- Sentence Completion
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Fill in the blanks etc.
UPPSC AE Syllabus: General Awareness / Knowledge
- Indian Polity, Economy & Culture
- Indian agriculture, commerce, and trade
- Indian National Movement
- History of India
- Population, Ecology, and urbanization
- Culture and traditions of Uttar Pradesh etc.
UPPSC AE Syllabus 2023, Subject Wise Complete Exam Pattern in Hindi
UPPSC AE Syllabus: Civil Engineering
- Construction Materials
- Elementary Engineering
- Surveying and Measurement
- Transport Phenomenon
- Structural Design
- Environmental Engineering
- Hydraulic Engineering
- Design of hydraulic structure
- Hydrology and water resource engineering etc.
UPPPSC AE Syllabus: Mechanical Engineering
- Strength of materials
- Theory of machines
- Fluid Mechanics
- Fluid Machinery
- Power Plant Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Material Science
- Production Engineering etc.
UPPSC AE Syllabus: Electrical Engineering
- AC fundamentals
- Magnetic circuit
- Basic Electronics
- Network Theory
- Power Systems
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- Electric Machines
- Network Theory
- Power Systems etc.
UPPSC AE Syllabus: Personal Interview/ Viva – voice
- Candidates successfully clearing the written exam are then called up for a personal interview round to check their personality and attitude.
- Final merit of the qualifying candidates is then released on the official website.
UPPSC AE Syllabus: Exam Pattern
In addition to the UPPSC AE Syllabus, applicants must be well informed about the exam pattern too. Knowing the exam pattern helps the applicants to put their efforts in the right direction, it helps candidates choose which section of the syllabus they need to focus more on. Below is the table that mentions the exam pattern of the UPPSC AE Exam:
|Paper||Number of questions||Maximum Marks||Time duration|
|Paper -1||125||375||150 minutes|
|Paper -2||125||375||150 minutes|
UPPSC AE Exam Pattern: Highlights
The highlights of UPPSC AE Paper I and Paper II exam are:
- Total Duration- 2 hours 30 minutes each
- Total no of questions asked in both the papers – 150 each
- Every question carries 3 marks.
- There is a negative marking of 1 mark in both the papers.
|Check Related Links:|
|UPPSC AE Selection Process||UPPSC AE Age Limit 2023|
|UPPSC AE Recruitment 2023||UPPSC AE Salary 2023|
|UPPSC AE Exam Date|