UPPCL Recruitment 2020: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has extended the last date to apply online for the UPPCL Technician Electrical recruitment. The notification for the recruitment of candidates was released earlier. There are a total of 608 released in the notification. The recruitment notification was released on the official website of UPPCL @uppcl.org. All the eligible and interested applicants can apply for recruitment till 4th August 2020. If you are interested in applying for UPPCL recruitment then, this is the perfect place to gather all the essential information to apply for UPPCL recruitment.
UPPCL Recruitment 2020
All the candidates can check the important points, prerequisites, link and steps to Apply Online for UPPCL Technician Electrical Recruitment. Candidates can also start applying for the online application form from 01st July 2020. The application form has to be submitted through online mode only. The last date to apply online is 20th July 2020. Candidates are advised to fill the Online form before the last date to avoid last day website breakdown. Interested and eligible candidates can check their eligibility for the UPPCL Technician Electrical Recruitment Online form and apply online using the given details.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||01 July 2020|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||4th August 2020|
|Last Date for deposit of fee by challan||6th August 2020|
|Date of CBT||2nd week of Aug 2020|
A total of 608 vacancies have been released by the UPPCL. The category-wise distribution of vacancies has been given below.
- The minimum and maximum age required to be eligible for the UPPCL online recruitment 2020 to the post of technical electrical has been given below.
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 40 Years
To be eligible for the UPPCL recruitment, candidates must have passed class 10th from a govt. recognized board and NCVT/ SCVT in one of these trade (Electrician, Electrical, Electrical – Skill Development)
The selection for UPPCL recruitment 2020 will be done on the following basis
- Computer Based Test(CBT)
- Document Verification
The UPPCL recruitment CBT will be conducted in 2 parts. check them out below
The Part 1 of the recruitment exam consists of 50 questions that is based on Computer Knowledge (NIELIT of “CCC”).
- Each question will carry 1 marks
- 1/4th marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
The Part 2 of Exam has 4 sections. This includes technical knowledge, general studies & reasoning ability, general English and Hindi.
|Section||Total No. of Qs||Total Marks||Total Time|
|Technical Knowledge||150||150||3 hrs|
|General Studies & Reasoning Ability||20||20|
The syllabus for the UPPCL recruitment exam has been provided below. Candidates can check the subject wise UPPCL syllabus from below
- Basic of Computers,
- Generations of computer,
- Input & Output Device,
- Hardware & Software,
- Shortcuts & Basic knowledge MS word,
- MS Excel,
- MS power point,
- Memory Orientation,
- Computer Abbreviations,
- Modern day Technology.
- Geographical and Socio Economic development of India.
- Knowledge of current events of National and International importance
- Modern History (From 1857 on wards) of India,
- Indian culture,
- Indian Polity,
- Indian Economy,
- Polity of India.
- Questions will be asked from analogies,
- Similarities and Differences,
- Spatial Visualization,
- Spatial Orientation,
- Problem Solving,
- Decision making,
- Visual memory,
- Relationship concepts,
- Arithmetic reasoning,
- Verbal and figure classification,
- Arithmetical number series,
- Non-verbal series,
- Coding and decoding,
- Statement conclusion,
- Syllogistic reasoning.
- Standard of questions will be metric education.
- Spot the Error,
- Fill in the Blanks,
- Spellings/Detecting Mis-spelt words,
- Idioms & Phrases,
- One word substitution,
- Improvement of Sentences,
- Active/Passive Voice of Verbs,
- Conversion into Direct/ Indirect narration,
- Shuffling of Sentence parts,
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage,
- Cloze Passage,
- Comprehension Passage.
- Correction of sentences,
- Active passive voice,
- Direct indirect sentences,
- Verbs/Tense/Non Finites,
- Substituting phrasal verbs for expression,
- Synonyms and Antonyms,
- Use of adjective,
- Compound preposition,
- Use of pronouns.
- Various safety measures involved in the Industry. Elementary First Aid. The concept of Standard.
- Identification of Trade-Hand tools-Specifications.
- Fundamental of electricity. Electron theory-free electron. Fundamental terms, definitions, units & effects of electric current.
- Soldiers, flux and soldering technique. Resistors types of resistors & properties of resistors.
- Definition, Explanation, and
- Voltage grading of different types of Insulators,
- Ohm’s Law
- Properties of insulators, conductors, and semiconductors.
- Law of Resistance. Series and parallel circuits.
- General/ OBC hailing from U.P – Rs. 1,000/-
- Candidates Other Than UP – Rs. 1,000/-
- SC/ST hailing from U.P.–Rs. 700/-
How To Apply
- Visit the official website of UPPCL @upenergy.in
- Visit the latest posts released section.
- Click on the job link.
- Fill all details and upload required documents
- Pay Application fee and click on submit button
- Take a receipt of application form for future use
Click Here To Apply Online(Link activates on 01st July 2020.)
Other Posts Under UPPCL
There are numerous posts for which UPPCL conducts recruitment. Few of them are listed below.
|Junior Engineer (Trainee)|
|Jr. Engineer (Electrical)|
The minimum and maximum age required for most of the posts under UPPCL to qualify as a fit candidate for UPPCL Recruitment 2020 have been mentioned below. Upper age limit relaxation will be as per govt. norms.
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 40 Years
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Engineer||degree in Specific field of Engineering|
|Technician (Line)||must be passed 10th class With science and Mathematics subject|
|Junior Engineer (Trainee)||Diploma in Specialist field|
|Personnel Officer||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream|
|Stenographer||Bachelor’s Degree in any Stream with Hindi Steno. Typing Speed: 60 WPM.|
|Jr. Engineer (Electrical)||Diploma in Specialist field|
|Assistant Accountant||Degree in commerce stream|
|Office Assistant||graduation degree in commerce and knowledge of Hindi Typing|
|Technician||must have cleared Class 10th level with Science Stream from any recognized board along with 02 years Certification|
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What is the Full Form of UPPCL?
Ans. The Full Form of UPPCL is Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation.
Q2. How to apply for UPPCL?
Ans. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for UPPCL 2020 by visiting the UPPCL official website. The step-wise procedure to apply for the UPPCL 2020 has been provided above.
Q3. How to join UPPCL?
Ans. Candidates are advised to keep visiting SSCAdda for the latest job notification. Candidates must apply for the posts for which they are eligible. After applying for UPPCL recruitment, selected candidates will be shortlisted and will be intimated to appear for the exam. Candidates can join the UPPCL only when they qualify in all the selection process set by the Company.