IFFCO AGT Exam Analysis 2023
IFFCO AGT Exam Analysis 2023: Indian Farmers Fertilizer Cooperative Ltd (IFFCO) has successfully conducted the recruitment examination for the post of Agriculture Graduate Trainee (AGT) on 20th October 2023. The commission has conducted the examinations for the above-said post in online mode. As it was an open-book examination, thousands of candidates appeared in the preliminary examination from the comfort of their homes. Read the article below to find detailed IFFCO AGT Exam Analysis 2023 as well as a PDF comprising all of the questions asked in the examination.
IFFCO AGT Exam Analysis Today
For the convenience of candidates, SSCADDA is providing a comprehensive IFFCO AGT Exam Analysis, along with a downloadable PDF containing all the questions asked during the exam. Successful candidates in the Prelims Online Test will be eligible to participate in the Final Online Test.
IFFCO AGT Exam Analysis: Difficulty Level
The table comprises the number of questions as well as the overall and section-wise difficulty level of the IFFCO AGT Exam 2023. Difficulty level of an examination may vary from candidate to candidate based on their preparation level for the exam.
|Section||No. of Questions||Difficulty Level|
|Test of Reasoning||10||Moderate|
|Communication Skills||10||Easy To Moderate|
|Total||150 Questions||Easy To Moderate|
IFFCO AGT Analysis 2023 PDF
Candidates can download the IFFCO AGT Exam Analysis from the detailed PDF provided here. The pdf contains the genuine questions obtained by candidates who have appeared for the IFFCO AGT Exam 2023.
|Shift 1||Click here to download the IFFCO AGT Exam Analysis 2023|
|Shift 2||Click here to download the IFFCO AGT Exam Analysis 2023|
IFFCO AGT 2023 Selection Process
The stages involved in the selection procedure for the post of Agriculture Graduate Trainee are given below.
- Preliminary Online Test
- Final Online Test
- Medical Examination
IFFCO AGT Exam Pattern 2023
- Mode of examination: Online Examination
- Total No. of questions: 150
- Each question is worth 01 mark
- Time Duration of the examination: 01 Hour
|Test of Reasoning||10||10|
|Total||150 Questions||150 Marks|
Why Exam Analysis is necessary for Students?
Exam analysis is necessary for students because it helps them to understand their strengths and weaknesses, and to identify areas where they need to improve. By analyzing their exam performance, students can develop more effective study strategies and improve their chances of success on future exams.
Here are some of the benefits of exam analysis for students:
- Identify strengths and weaknesses: Exam analysis can help students to identify the topics and concepts that they understand well, as well as the areas where they need to focus their studies. This information can be used to develop a more targeted and effective study plan.
- Improve test-taking skills: Exam analysis can also help students to improve their test-taking skills. By reviewing their exam performance, students can learn to identify common mistakes that they make, and to develop strategies for avoiding those mistakes in the future.
- Increase confidence: Exam analysis can also help students to increase their confidence in their ability to succeed on exams. By understanding their strengths and weaknesses, and by developing effective study strategies, students can feel more confident and prepared on exam day.