UP Police Recruitment 2023
UP Police Recruitment 2023: Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board recruits the eligible aspirants to UP Police for the constable posts. The UP Police Recruitment 2023 will be released soon on the official website to recruit males and females candidates for the post of constable. This will be a golden chance for all the aspirants who always dreamt to serve in UP Police department.
UP Police Recruitment
The set minimum age to appear in this exam is 18 for both male and female candidates. In lieu of a huge crowd of aspirants, there will definitely an alleviation in the number of competitors as per the set age limit. Candidates who are interested in UP Police Recruitment 2023 must read the eligibility criteria, application fees, important dates, exam pattern, and pay & allowances.
UP Police Recruitment 2023: Overview
In the table given below, we have provided a detailed overview of UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023 job location, important dates, number of vacancies, etc. Candidates must check out the brief overview to be aware of the basic details about UP Police Recruitment 2023.
|UP Police Recruitment 2023|
|Name of the organization||Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment & Promotion Board (UPPRPB)|
|Post Name||UP Police Constable|
|Number of Vacancies||26382 (tentative)|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Last Date To Apply||To be notified|
|Mode of application||Online|
UP Police Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment & Promotion Board will soon release the official notification for 26382 vacancies for the post of Constable on the official website @uppbpb.gov.in The candidates will be able to download the UP Police Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF from the direct link provided below once released on the official website.
UP Police Recruitment Notification Pdf Download (Link Inactive)
UP Police Recruitment 2023 : Important Dates
The important dates for UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023 are tabulated below:
|UP Police Recruitment 2023: Important Dates|
|Notification released||To be Notified|
|Application Starts||To be Notified|
|Last date of application||To be Notified|
UP Police Vacancy 2023
A total of 26382 (tentative) vacancies for the post of Constable will be released through UP Police Recruitment 2023. The exact no. of UP Police vacancy 2023 will be notified along with the UP Police Recruitment 2023 Notification Pdf.
UP Police Recruitment 2023: Educational Qualification
UP Police Recruitment 2023: UP Police Age Limit
UP Police Recruitment 2023: Selection Process
The selection process for the UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023 consists of the following stages:
- Computer-Based Exam
- Document Verification & Physical Standard Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
UP Police Constable Exam Pattern
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|General Knowledge||38||76||2 Hours|
|Numerical Ability & Quantitative Aptitude||38||76|
|Reasoning & General Intelligence||37||74|
- Negative Marking: 0.5 marks
- The exam will contain objective-type multiple questions.
- The exam will be in bilingual language both Hindi and English
- All four sections are of equivalent importance and might supplement your performance unexpectedly.
UP Police Recruitment Exam Syllabus
- Gandhi Era
- Modern History
- Noble Prize and for their respective works
- boundary Lines
- Constitution-Amendments, Parts, Schedule, Article
- Powers of President
- Drainage System
General knowledge: Economics
- Tax System
- Gini Coefficient
- 5 Year Plans
- Scientific names
- Body Organs
- Blood Group
General knowledge: Uttar Pradesh
- Culture and Social Custom of Uttar Pradesh
- Revenue, Police and General Administration System in Uttar Pradesh
- Protection of Women and Children,
- Basics/Fundamental of Information & Communication Technology,
- Environmental Studies
Basics of Language- Hindi Grammar
- हिन्दी और अन्य भारतीय भाषायें,
- हिन्दी व्याकरण का मौलिक ज्ञान-हिन्दी वर्णमाला तद्भव-तत्सम,
- पर्यायवाची विलोम, अनेकार्थक वाक्यांशो के स्थान पर एक शब्द, समरूपी भिन्नार्थक शब्द,
- अशु़द्व वाक्यों को शुद्व करना, लिंग वचन, कारक, सर्वनाम विशेषण, क्रिया, काल, वाच्य, अव्यय, उपसर्ग, प्रत्यय,
- सन्धि, समास, विराम-चिन्ह, मुहावरे एवं लोकोक्तियां, रस, छन्द, अंलकार आदि,
- अपठित बोध, प्रसिद्व कवि, लेखक एवं उनकी प्रसिद्व रचनाये, हिन्दी भाषा में पुरस्कार
Numerical Ability & Quantitative Aptitude
- Profit and Loss
- Number System
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Time and Distance
- Time and Work
- Ratio and Proportion
Reasoning & General Intelligence
- Analysis and Judgment
- Arithmetic Reasoning
- Similarities and Differences
- Relationship Problems
- Verbal and figure classification
- Arithmetical number series
Physical Standard Test
- Physical Standard Test UP Police Height For Male :
|UP Police Minimum height (male)||168 cm||160 cm|
|UP Police chest measurement||79 cm (without expansion)
84 cm (with expansion)
|77 cm (without expansion)
82 cm (with expansion)
UP Police Height For Female:
|UP Police Minimum height (female)||152 cm||147 cm|
|UP Police Minimum Weight||40 kg||40 kg|
- Physical Efficiency Test
|Male||4.8 km||25 min|
|Female||2.4 km||14 min|
UP Police Recruitment 2023: FAQs
Q. What is the Selection Procedure for UP Police Recruitment 2023?
Ans. The Selection Procedure for UP Police consists of Computer-Based Exam, Document Verification & Physical Standard Test and Physical Efficiency Test.
Q. What is the educational qualification for UP Police Recruitment 2023?
Ans. The applicant must have passed 12th standard Examination or it’s equivalent.
Q. How do I get into UP police?
Ans. To get into UP Police constable, you must pass the computer-based exam and the subsequent stages of examination.
Q. How many subjects are asked in UP Police Constable exam?
Ans. There are 4 subjects namely General Knowledge, Numerical Ability & Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning & General Intelligence and General Hindi.