Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is the commission responsible for conducting examinations for administrative departments. The posts included in TSPSC belong to Group I, II, III and IV services with the gazetted and non-gazetted category. The official website where the notifications are released is tspsc.gov.in. The posts under TSPSC include Jr. Assistant, Jr. Steno, Typist, Manager and Junior Assistant Cum Typist. Know about the details of TSPSC or Telangana State Public Service Commission exams.
|Organization||Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
|Age Limit||18-44 Years|
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
Functions of TSPSC
- The Commission conducts recruitments to the public services in connections with the affairs of Telangana State in accordance with the instructions issued by the Government from time to time administering such recruitments.
- The Commission as trusted by the Government takes up recruitments to the posts and services in respect of the Corporations, PSUs, Local Bodies etc., owned by Telangana.
- The Commission conducts written examinations or oral tests/interview for selection of suitable candidates for the various categories of posts Telangana State as per the scheme and syllabus notified for these posts.
- The Commission accords concurrence to the special rules/service rules/Adhoc rules amendments proposed by the Government.
- Transfer of employees from subordinate services to higher services.
- The Commission conducts the Departmental Tests twice a year that is May & November.
- The Commission conducts half-yearly examinations for All India service officers, in various Languages, Law and Revenue Subjects.
TSPSC Eligibility Criteria
|Group Name||Education||Age Limit|
|Group 1||Bachelor’s Degree||
|Group 2||Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma||
|Group 3||Any Degree or Intermediate||
|Group 4||Any Degree or Intermediate||