TSPSC Recruitment 2023
The TSPSC Recruitment 2023 will be released on the official website of the Telangana State Public Service Commission i.e. tspsc.gov.in. The TSPSC Recruitment 2023 Notification is expected to be released soon. The important details will be notified along with the TSPSC Recruitment 2023 Notification. The TSPSC Recruitment 2023 Notification Pdf contains all the crucial details like important dates, eligibility criteria, selection process, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is the commission responsible for conducting examinations for administrative departments. The posts included in TSPSC belong to Group I, II, III and IV services with the gazetted and non-gazetted category. The official website where the notifications are released is tspsc.gov.in. The posts under TSPSC include Jr. Assistant, Jr. Steno, Typist, Manager and Junior Assistant Cum Typist. Know about the details of TSPSC or Telangana State Public Service Commission exams.
TSPSC Recruitment 2023- Overview
An overview of TSPSC Recruitment 2023 is mentioned in the table below.
|Organization||Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
|Exam Name||Telangana State Public Service Commission Recruitment Exam|
|Exam level||State level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Age Limit||18-44 Years|
Functions of TSPSC
- The Commission conducts recruitments to the public services in connections with the affairs of Telangana State in accordance with the instructions issued by the Government from time to time administering such recruitments.
- The Commission as trusted by the Government takes up recruitments to the posts and services in respect of the Corporations, PSUs, Local Bodies etc., owned by Telangana.
- The Commission conducts written examinations or oral tests/interview for selection of suitable candidates for the various categories of posts Telangana State as per the scheme and syllabus notified for these posts.
- The Commission accords concurrence to the special rules/service rules/Adhoc rules amendments proposed by the Government.
- Transfer of employees from subordinate services to higher services.
- The Commission conducts the Departmental Tests twice a year that is May & November.
- The Commission conducts half-yearly examinations for All India service officers, in various Languages, Law and Revenue Subjects.
TSPSC Eligibility Criteria
|Group Name||Education||Age Limit|
|Group 1||Bachelor’s Degree||
|Group 2||Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma||
|Group 3||Any Degree or Intermediate||
|Group 4||Any Degree or Intermediate||