Talathi Hall Ticket 2023 Out
Talathi Hall Ticket 2023 has been released by Maharashtra Revenue Department for the exam happening. Candidates can check Talathi Hall Ticket 2023 direct link mentioned in this post. You can also check the Talathi Hall Ticket 2023 on the official website (mahabhumi.gov.in). Candidates who are going to attend the exam can take a print of your Talathi Hall Ticket, because this is the crucial document which every candidate should have before going to the exam.
Talathi Hall Ticket 2023 Link
Individuals appearing for the exam can retrieve their Talathi Bharti Hall Ticket by entering their Registration No. and password. Applicants can use the link below to download their Talathi Hall Ticket 2023. We will suggest you to download and take a printout of you hall ticket to avoid the last minute trouble.
Talathi Bharti Hall Ticket 2023 Download Link (Link Active)
Talathi Bharti Hall Ticket 2023
Talathi Exam City Intimation link and Hall ticket link is also sent via registered mail id of the candidates. Candidates who were eagerly waiting for the release of the Talathi Bharti Hall Ticket 2023 can download their admit card by using their Registration No. and Password. Applicants can find the direct link to download Talathi Hall Ticket 2023 below in this article. Total 4657 vacancies are released for Talathi post under Maharashtra Revenue Department for which admit card link is mentioned here.
Talathi Hall Ticket 2023: Overview
The Talathi Hall Ticket 2023 released for the written exam scheduled from 17th August 2023 to 14th September 2023 by officials. You must carry your Hall Ticket, Passport size original photograph, Original ID Proof. You can not attend the exam if you don’t have these documents along with you. Have a look on the table below for the quick overview for Talathi Hall Ticket.
|Talathi Hall Ticket 2023|
|Organization||Maharashtra Revenue Department|
|Exam||Maharashtra Talathi Bharti 2023|
|Number of Vacancies||4657|
|Exam Date||17th August 2023 to 14th September 2023|
|Talathi Hall Ticket 2023||Released|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
Talathi Bharti Exam 2023: Shift Timings
Talathi Bharti Exam 2023 to recruit 4644 candidates is going to be held from 17th August 2023 to 14th September 2023. Check the shift timing of the Talathi Bharti Exam 2023 below.
|Exam Date||Shift 1||Shift 2||Shift 3|
|17th August 2023 to 14th September 2023||09:00 AM to 11:00 AM||12:30 PM to 2:30 PM||04:30 PM to 06:30 PM|
Steps to Download Talathi Hall Ticket 2023
Candidates can follow these steps to download the Talathi Bharti Hall Ticket 2023.
- Step 1:- Open your web browser and visit mahabhumi.gov.in.
- Step 2:- Click on the link for Talathi Hall Ticket 2023 on the homepage.
- Step 3:- Enter the login details as requested and provide the captcha code on the new page.
- Step 4:- Click on the submit button and then select the download option.
- Step 5:- Review the details on the Talathi Hall Ticket 2023 and take a printout for future reference.
- Step 6:- Remember to bring the hard copy of the Talathi Bharti Hall Ticket 2023 on the day of the examination.
Talathi Exam City Intimation 2023
Maharashtra Revenue Department has activated the Talathi Exam City Intimation link 2023 on the official website. The candidates can find the direct link to check their exam city using the link provided below. To access this link, candidates will need their registration number and password.
Talathi Exam City Intimation 2023 Direct Link (Link Active)
Details Mentioned on Talathi Hall Ticket 2023
Candidates need to check the details mentioned on the Talathi Hall Ticket 2023 after downloading the Admit Card. If there is any error contact the Exam authority for its correction.
- Candidate Name
- Candidate Roll Number
- Candidates Photograph
- Candidates scanned signature
- Exam Date and Exam Timing
- Exam Name
- Exam Venue
- Reporting Time
- Main Instruction for the Exam
Important Instructions for Talathi Bharti Admit Card 2023
To obtain the Talathi Hall Ticket 2023, candidates need to adhere to the following essential instructions:
- Ensure to reach the Examination center before the allocated time.
- Carry a valid photo ID for identity verification.
- Have a printed copy of the hall ticket in hand.
- Refrain from using prohibited items such as cell phones or study materials during the exam.
- Comply with any dress code regulations, if applicable.
- Follow COVID-19 guidelines, if specified.
- Familiarize yourself with the exam’s rules and regulations.
- Be aware of the guidelines for rough work and submission requirements.