SSC Stenographer Exam Date 2020: Staff Selection Commission has released the exam dates for SSC Stenographer exam dates on its official notice that was released on @ssc.nic.in. The exam will be conducted from 10.09.2020-12.09.2020 for the recruitment of candidates to the post of Stenographer Grade C & D. To get a clear vision of the SSC Stenographer exam, we are providing you with all the details so that you can prepare and plan accordingly. Check the SSC Stenographer exam Date and all the information related to the SSC Steno exams.
SSC Stenographer Exam Date
The SSC Stenographer notification for 2019 is out. The exam is scheduled for 2020. Check exam dates below:
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.
SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, SSC CPO, Stenographer, MTS, Selection Post and GD Constable, etc.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more…
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 14 Months
- 8 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
|SSC Stenographer Exam Dates 2019-20|
|SSC Stenographer 2019 Notification Date||20th September 2019|
|SSC Stenographer Exam Date 2019||10.09.2020-12.09.2020|
|SSC Stenographer Skill Test Date 2019||To be notified later|
Important links for Stenographer:-
SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern
The computer-based exam of the SSC Stenographer consists of 3 sections to be attempted in a total duration of 2 hours. The detailed exam pattern is given in the below table:
|Part||Subject||No of Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|I.||General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50||2 hours|
|III.||English Language & Comprehension||100||100|
- There will be a negative marking of ¼ mark (0.25) for each wrong answer.
- Normalization: Marks scored by candidates in the Computer Based Examinations, if conducted in multiple shifts, will be normalized and such normalized scores will be used to determine final merit.
SSC Stenographer Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit for SSC Stenographer Grade C & D :
Stenographer Grade ‘C’
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
Stenographer Grade ‘D’
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 27 years
|3||PH + Gen||10 years|
|4||PH + OBC||13 years|
|5||PH + SC/ST||15 years|
|6||Ex-Servicemen (Gen)||3 years|
|7||Ex-Servicemen (OBC)||6 years|
|8||Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST)||8 years|