SSC Stenographer Exam Date 2020: Staff Selection Commission has rescheduled the exam dates for SSC Stenographer exam official notice that was released on @ssc.nic.in. The SSC Steno 2020 Notification is going to out on 10th October 2020 for the recruitment of candidates to the post of Stenographer Grade C & D. To get a clear vision of the SSC Stenographer exam, we are providing you with all the details so that you can prepare and plan accordingly. Check the SSC Stenographer exam Date and all the information related to the SSC Steno exams.
Latest update: SSC has released the revised exam dates for the stenographer exam. According to the new SSC calendar, SSC Stenographer will be conducted from 24th to 30th Dec 2020, earlier it was scheduled to be conducted from
16th Nov to 18th Nov 2020.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 24 Months
- 3 Months
- 12 Months
- 1 Month
SSC Stenographer Exam Date
In view of the Coronavirus Outbreak and to ensure the safety of the people, SSC has called off the Stenographer Exam 2019 which was scheduled from 5th to 7th May 2020. SSC has released the new dates of the SSC Stenographer Exam after the meeting. As per the revised calendar released by SSC, the new exam date for SSC Stenographer is 16th November to 18th November 2020.
|SSC Stenographer Notification to release date||September 20, 2019|
|SSC Stenographer 2019-20 Registration begins from||September 20, 2019|
|Last Date to submit the SSC Stenographer Application Form 2019||October 18, 2019|
|SSC Stenographer 2019-20 Exam Date (Revised)||
24th to 30th Dec 2020
|SSC Stenographer Result 2019-20 Declaration Date||To be announced|
SSC Stenographer 2020-21: Important Dates
|SSC Stenographer Online Application Start Date||10th October 2020|
|SSC Stenographer Online Application Last Date||14th November 2020|
|SSC Stenographer Online Application Fee Payment Last Date||14th November 2020|
|SSC Stenographer Exam Date||29th to 31st March 2021|
Important links for Stenographer:-
SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern
The computer-based exam of the SSC Stenographer consists of 3 sections to be attempted in a total duration of 2 hours. The detailed exam pattern is given in the below table:
|Part||Subject||No of Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|I.||General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50||2 hours|
|III.||English Language & Comprehension||100||100|
- There will be a negative marking of ¼ mark (0.25) for each wrong answer.
- Normalization: Marks scored by candidates in the Computer Based Examinations, if conducted in multiple shifts, will be normalized and such normalized scores will be used to determine final merit.
SSC Stenographer Education Qualification
A candidate is required to be at least 12th pass from a recognized Board or University. He/She must be able to produce the required documents when asked for verification after qualifying the SSC Stenographer Exam.
SSC Stenographer Age Limit
Age Limit for SSC Stenographer Grade C & D :
Stenographer Grade ‘C’
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
Stenographer Grade ‘D’
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 27 years
|3||PH + Gen||10 years|
|4||PH + OBC||13 years|
|5||PH + SC/ST||15 years|
|6||Ex-Servicemen (Gen)||3 years|
|7||Ex-Servicemen (OBC)||6 years|
|8||Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST)||8 years|
SSC Stenographer 2020 Online Application Fee
- The Online Application Fee for SSC Stenographer 2020 is Rs. 100/- for the Generalcategory of candidates.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen category as well as female candidates are exempted from paying the application fee for SSC Stenographer 2020.