SSC exams are one of the most important exams of the year, the dates of which were released recently. SSC GD Constable exam is scheduled to be held from 11th February to 11th March 2019 and a huge number of aspirants may be appearing for the same. In order to ease the last minute tension, there are certain things that should be kept in mind before appearing for the exam.
1. There will be four mandatory sections viz. General Intelligence and reasoning, General Awareness and General Knowledge, Elementary Mathematics and English/Hindi, each for 25 marks, having 25 questions for each section aggregating it for Maximum Marks of 100 with 90 Minutes Time Duration. Exam level is expected from easy to moderate. Allocating equal time distribution to each section is effective step to outsmart your competitors.
2. There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks, so beware of attempting the questions you have no idea about. Do Not attempt the questions you are not sure of as it may lead to reducing your score.
3. Mock Tests are considered life line for government exam preparations. Make it a must to do task for yourself to take at least one or two mock tests per day. Those aspirants who have their exam in March have enough time to practice mocks. They play a role of catalyst in increasing the magnitude of your knowledge, reducing time allotment to different sections and boosting your confidence.
4. Attempt easier questions first and then go to the tougher ones. If you are stuck at any question then skip that and move on to the next one. Holding on to a single question for more duration will only result in the wastage of time and nothing else.
5. Stay Calm and do not panic. Some students panic in the exam hall which causes them making wrong attempts. No matter how difficult the paper is, try to remain calm and composed. Drink enough water before appearing for the exam which keeps you hydrated and your mind remains functional.
All the best!!