SSC GD Constable Exam Date 2022
SSC GD Constable Exam Date 2022: Staff Selection Commission will release the Constable (General Duty) exam dates on the official website. SSC GD 2022 exam will be conducted in June 2023. The SSC Constable GD recruitment is being held for Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs), National Investigation Agency (NIA), and Assam Rifles. The exam will be conducted in multiple shifts at the designated exam centres across the country. The SSC GD Exam 2022 will be conducted online as the Computer Based Exam (CBE). The expected SSC GD vacancies are 2000+ in which the constable posts are available for male candidates and female candidates.
SSC GD Constable 2022 Selection Process
The stages that will be conducted for SSC GD Constable 2022 Exam are discussed below:
- Written examination (Computer Based)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Medical Test
SSC GD Constable 2022 Exam Pattern
- Computer-Based Examination (CBE)
The Computer Based exam is for 100 marks. The time of 90 minutes is given to the candidates. There will be four sections- GK, Reasoning, Mathematics, and English/Hindi.
|Parts||Name of Disciplines||Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Part-A||General Intelligence and reasoning||25||25||90 minutes|
|Part-B||General Awareness and General Knowledge||25||25|
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET): All the candidates who clear the CBE are shortlisted to take the PET/ PST. In the PET/ PST, appearing candidates are required to undergo PET (race) that is followed by a biometric/ technology-aided identification test. The scrutiny of candidates’ eligibility for any relaxation in terms of age, height, and chest measurement is done only after they qualify the PET (race) before PST conducted by CAPFs PET/ PST Boards.
- For Male candidates: Race 5 Kms in 24 minutes
- For Female candidates: 1.6 Kms in 8 ½ minutes
For the Race test, the candidates belonging to the Ladakh Region
- Male: Race 1 Mile in 6 ½ minutes
- Female: 800 meters in 4 minutes
- Pregnant women are not allowed to take this test.
- Ex-Servicemen candidates shortlisted in the CBE need to appear in PET/PST stage for recording measurement of the chest, height, and weight only. They are exempted from taking the PET.
Physical Standard Test (PST): In the physical standards of the candidates are being tested on the basis of Height, Chest, and weight measurement. The criteria have been given below:
|SSC GD Physical Test|
|Physical Standard||Category||Male (in cms)||Female|
|Height||General, SC & OBC||170||157|
|Chest||General, SC & OBC||80/5||–|
|Weight||–||Proportionate to height and age as per medical standards||Proportionate to height and age as per medical standards|
- Medical Test
After Qualifying for the PET/PST, all the shortlisted candidates are required to undergo the Detailed Medical Examination (DME). Along with the medical test, the document verification is done at this stage.
|Visual Acuity Unaided (NEAR VISION)||uncorrected Visual Acuity (DISTANT VISION)||Refraction||Color Vision||Remarks|
|Better Eye||Worse Eye||Better Eye||Worse Eye|
|N6||N9||6/6||6/9||Visual correction of any kind is not permitted even by glasses.||CP-III By ISHIHARA||For a right-handed person, the Right eye is a better eye and vice versa.- Binocular vision is required.|
SSC GD Constable Exam Date 2022: FAQs
Q. What is the exam date of the SSC GD Constable 2022 exam?
Ans. The expected exam date for SSC GD Constable 2022 online computer-based test is June 2023.
Q. When will the admit card for SSC GD will release?
Ans. Admit card will release few days before the SSC GD Exam Date.
Q. What is the eligibility of SSC GD?
Ans. A 10th class pass or equivalent candidate should be between 18 to 23 years is eligible for SSC General Duty Constable Exam.
Q. What is the salary of SSC GD Constable 2022?
Ans. The initial net salary for an SSC GD Constable is Rs. 23,527 per month (approximately) and the basic pay scale for SSC GD varies from Rs.21,700 to Rs.69,100.
Q. Is SSC GD tough?
Ans: SSC GD Constable is not a very tough exam, you need the right preparation strategy and a lot of practice to crack the exam.
SSC GD Exam 2022 Related Links
|SSC GD Recruitment 2022||SSC GD Syllabus|
|SSC GD Exam Pattern||SSC GD Salary|