SSC has released SSC CPO Tier 1 Answer Key 2019 on 3rd January 2020 at the official website i.e @ssc.nic.in. Candidates can download the answer key for SSC CPO Tier 1 2019 Exam by clicking on the link mentioned below.
SSC CPO Answer Key 2019 For Tier 1
SSC CPO Answer key 2019: SSC CPO Answer key for the SSC CPO Tier 1 Exam conducted from 9th December to 13th December 2019 has been released on the official site. Lakhs of candidates from all over India appeared for the SSC CPO 2019 exam. The answer key is expected to be announced soon where aspirants can check their marks and raise objections on the doubtful questions. This post will provide you with the official link to check the SSC CPO Answer key and will guide you on how to calculate your score and raise objections in the answer key.
How to check SSC CPO Answer Key 2019?
Steps To Check SSC CPO Tier 1 Answer Key 2019 is given below:
- Click on the link given above redirecting to the official page.
- Log in using your User ID (i.e. Roll Number) and Password.
- Your answer key with details is displayed on the screen.
- Candidates can raise objections if any.
How to raise objections in the SSC CPO Answer Key 2019?
- Log in to the portal with your user id and password.
- Your answer key is displayed on the screen.
- Click on “Challenges” given on the top right corner of the answer key.
- Pay the required fee i.e. Rs 100 to challenge the questions.
- Mention the question id you want to challenge along with the right answer.
- Give an explanation of your challenge in the given box.
- Click on “Submit”
SSC CPO Answer Key 2019: Calculation of Marks
- Candidates must calculate their score after downloading the answer key.
- The answer key displayed on the screen shows the correct answer and the option chosen by the candidate.
- Calculate the number of correct answers and incorrect answers.
- Multiply the correct answers by 2 and calculate the score
- Multiply the incorrect answers by 0.5 and calculate negative marks.
- Subtract the negative marks from the total positive score.
SSC CPO Vacancy 2019
The SSC CPO Vacancy 2019 was declared by SSC recently. Candidates will be recruited for a total of 2745 tentative vacancies. Check out the post wise distribution of SSC CPO vacancy:
|Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police (Male)||132|
|Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police (Female)||79|
|Sub-Inspector in CAPFs||2534|
Candidates can get all the latest updates regarding the SSC CPO exam on sscadda. We will make sure to help our aspirants in every possible way by providing the latest information on the exam.