SSC CPO Answer key 2019: SSC has released SSC CPO Tier 1 Final Answer Key 2019 on 27th February 2020 at the official website i.e @ssc.nic.in. Candidates can download the answer key for SSC CPO Tier 1 2019 Exam and check the marks scored by clicking on the link mentioned below. Get the direct link to check the final answer key and marks
SSC CPO Final Answer key for the SSC CPO Tier 1 Exam conducted from 9th December to 13th December 2019 has been released on the official site. Lakhs of candidates from all over India appeared for the SSC CPO 2019 exam. This post has provided you with the official link to download the SSC CPO Final Answer key and check the marks scored by the candidates in SSC CPO. Candidates can check marks from 27.02.2020 to 28.03.2020.
Prepare for all SSC exams like SSC CGL,CHSL,CPO,Stenographer,MTS,Selection post and GD Constable etc from India’s Best Teaching Educators!
About SSC ka Maha Pack:
SSC ka Maha Pack is a full-fledged course which incorporates all the essentials like Live online classes, Test series, Video courses, eBooks & countless unprecedented features that will help you excel in all the upcoming Teaching exams like SSC CGL,CHSL,CPO,Stenographer,MTS,Selection post and GD Constable etc
You get access to:
- 200+ Hours of Live Classes
- 300+ Recorded Videos
- 500+ Total Tests
- 100+ Ebooks
- Teacher's Class Notes/Slides.
Classes: Hindi and English (Bilingual)
Study Material: English and Hindi
Tests: English and Hindi
Validity: 1 Month
Offer available for ADDA247 APP. Download the APP Now.
- 1400+ Tests
- Detailed Solutions and Analysis
- Content by Expert Faculties
- 14 Months
- 1 Month
- 3 Months
How to check SSC CPO Answer Key 2019?
Steps To Check SSC CPO Tier 1 Answer Key 2019 is given below:
- Click on the link given above redirecting to the official page.
- Log in using your User ID (i.e. Roll Number) and Password.
- Your answer key with details is displayed on the screen.
SSC CPO Answer Key 2019: Calculation of Marks
- Candidates must calculate their score after downloading the answer key.
- The answer key displayed on the screen shows the correct answer and the option chosen by the candidate.
- Calculate the number of correct answers and incorrect answers.
- Multiply the correct answers by 2 and calculate the score
- Multiply the incorrect answers by 0.5 and calculate negative marks.
- Subtract the negative marks from the total positive score.
SSC CPO Vacancy 2019
The SSC CPO Vacancy 2019 was declared by SSC recently. Candidates will be recruited for a total of 2745 tentative vacancies. Check out the post wise distribution of SSC CPO vacancy:
|Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police (Male)||132|
|Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police (Female)||79|
|Sub-Inspector in CAPFs||2534|
Candidates can get all the latest updates regarding the SSC CPO exam on sscadda. We will make sure to help our aspirants in every possible way by providing the latest information on the exam.