SSC CHSL Tier I Final Answer Key Released
SSC CHSL Answer Key 2020: Staff Selection Commission conducted the Tier 1 exam of CHSL on 17, 18 and 19 March 2020 and was postponed for the later dates due to COVID-19 Coronavirus. The tier 1 exam was successfully conducted for the remaining candidates from 12th to 26th October 2020 for recruitment to various posts such as DEO, Postal Assistant, LDC and Sorting Assistant. SSC released the result for SSC CHSL Tier 1 2019 on 15th January 2021. The Combined Higher Secondary Level Tier 1 examination conducted for 4893 Vacancies is over now and we hope that candidates performed as per their expectations.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam Dates: 17.03.2020 to 19.03.2020, 12.10.2020 to 16.10.2020, 19.10.2020 to 21.10.2020 and on 26.10.2020
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Final Answer Key has been released by the SSC. Candidates can click on the official link given below to check your SSC CHSL answer key. The SSC CHSL Tier-II exam is scheduled to be held on 14th February 2021. The SSC CHSL Tier 1 result will be declared after the answer key.
How to View SSC CHSL Tier 1 Final Answer Key?
- Click on the given link redirecting to the official link to check your ssc chsl final answer key.
- Enter your credentials such as registration number, dob, and captcha.
- Click on “Submit” and you can view your answer key.
- Raise your objections, if any.
The candidates may take a printout of their respective Final Answer Keys along with respective Question Paper (s) by using the link given above. This facility will be available for the candidates for a period of one month from 22.01.2021 to 21.02.2021.
How to raise objection in SSC CHSL Tier 1 final Answer Key?
- Log in to the portal with your user id and password.
- Your answer key is displayed on the screen.
- Click on “Challenges” given on the top right corner of the answer key.
- Pay the required fee i.e. Rs 100 to challenge the questions.
- Mention the question id you want to challenge along with the right answer.
- Give an explanation of your challenge in the given box.
- Click on “Submit”
How to calculate the total marks in SSC CHSL Tier 1 Final Answer key?
- The answer key displayed on the screen shows the correct answer and the option chosen by the candidate.
- Calculate the number of correct answers and incorrect answers.
- Multiply the correct answers by 2 and calculate the score
- Multiply the incorrect answers by 0.5 and calculate negative marks.
- Subtract the negative marks from the total positive score. The formula to calculate the total score is as follows:
(No of Correct Questions x 2) – (No of incorrect questions x 0.5) = Total Marks
This is how you can calculate your total marks for SSC CHSL 2019 Exam.
FAQs Related to SSC CHSL Answer key:
Q. When is the CHSL final Answer Key Released?
Ans. SSC has Released the final Answer Key for CHSL Tier 1 Exam on 22nd January 2021.
Q. If You can Raise Objection in SSC CHSL Tier 1 final Answer Key?
Ans. Yes, You can Raise Objection in CHSL final Answer Key from official link.
Q. How to Calculate Total Marks Obtained post Release of SSC CHSL Answer key?
Ans. You can calculate Total Marks =(No of Correct Questions x 2) – (No of incorrect questions x 0.5) .
- Check SSC CHSL Cut Off
- Check SSC CHSL Result 2020 Updates
- SSC CHSL Updated Vacancy
- Check SSC CHSL Latest Updates