SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam
Staff Selection Commission will conduct the SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam from 2nd March to 7th March 2023 across the country. The SSC CGL Tier-2 exam will be conducted in 3 phases- Paper 1, Paper 2, and Paper 3. Paper I is Compulsory for all posts. Paper II will be only for those candidates who apply for the posts of Junior Statistical Officer (JSO) in the Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation. Paper III will be only for those candidates who apply for the posts of Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer.
SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Day Guidelines in Hindi
SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Day Guidelines
Staff Selection Commission has released some guidelines for the SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam on its official website. Candidates must acknowledge these guidelines before appearing for the SSC CGL Tier 2 exam. Let’s have a look at the important guidelines released for SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam.
SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Timings
The commission has released the shift-wise exam timings for Paper I, Paper II and Paper III. The duration of Paper I of Shift 1 is 9:00 am to 11:15 am. Check the exam timings for each shift below.
- There will be sectional time for each Section of Paper I. After completion of the allotted time, the candidates will be automatically switched to the next section. Thereafter, the candidates will not have access to the previously attempted section.
- The candidates are advised to visit the website of the Commission at regular intervals for further updates.
- Candidates are advised to reach the exam centre before the reporting time mentioned on the admit card.
- Candidates are suggested not to carry any extra page or pen to the centre.
- Avoid crowding outside the SSC CGL exam centre.
- No electronic gadget, the study material is inside the exam centre premises.
- It is compulsory to go through the thermal screening that is organized at the entry gate.
Documents to Carry to SSC CGL Tier-II Exam Centre
The list of documents that should be carried to the exam centre is mentioned below. Carefully read the required documents that you need to carry to your SSC CGL Tier-II Exam Centre
- SSC CGL Mains admit card
- 02 passport size photographs
- Photo identity card
- Print of e-Aadhar or Original Aadhar card
- Driving license
- Voter ID card
- ID card that is issued by school, college or university
- Discharge book of ex-servicemen, issued only by Ministry of Defence
- Employer ID Card of PSU or Government
- Any ID card bearing candidate’s photo issued by either state or central government