SSC CGL Tier 2 Admit Card Released: Download For All Regions
SSC CGL Admit Card 2018-19: SSC CGL Tier 2
The region-wise link to download the admit card for SSC CGL Tier-II is given in the below table. All candidates can download SSC CGL Tier 2 Admit Card 2018-19 by clicking on the link mentioned below:
|Region Names||State Names||SSC Zonal Websites||Download SSC CGL Tier-II Admit Card here|
|North Region||Delhi, Rajasthan, and Uttarakhand||www.sscnr.net.in||Download Now [Revised]|
|Central Region||Uttar Pradesh (UP) and Bihar||www.ssc-cr.org||Download Now [Revised]|
|Western Region||Maharashtra, Gujarat, and Goa||www.sscwr.net||Download Now|
|KKR Region||Karnataka Kerala Region||www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in||Download Now
|North Western Region||J&K, Haryana, Punjab, and Himachal Pradesh (HP)||www.sscnwr.org||Download Now|
|MP Sub-Region||Madhya Pradesh (MP), and Chhattisgarh||www.sscmpr.org||Download Now|
|West Bengal (WB), Orrisa, Sikkim, and A&N Island||www.sscer.org||Download Now|
|Southern Region||Andhra Pradesh (AP), Puducherry, and Tamilnadu||www.sscsr.gov.in||Download Now|
|North Eastern Region||Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, and Nagaland||www.sscner.org.in||Download Now|
SSC CGL Tier 2 Admit Card Notice For Jammu Candidates
Candidates of the Combined Graduate Level Examination (Tier-II), 2018 belonging to Srinagar, Anantnag, Bandipur, Baramulla, Badgam, Ganderbal, Kulgam, Kupwara, Pulwama and Shopian. Qualified candidates belonging to the above-mentioned Districts who had appeared at Srinagar Centre in Tier-I exam are hereby informed that their Tier-II Examination, 2018 shall be conducted on 13.09.2019 (Paper I and II) and 14.09.2019 (Paper III and IV) at Jammu. Hard copies of the Admit Cards/ Admission Certificates have been sent to the J&K Administration for delivery to the intended candidates and making necessary arrangements, if any, required for facilitating their appearance in the examination.
SSC CGL Tier 2: Important Notice For North & Central Region Candidates
- Click on the link for your region which will take you to the Admit card page.
- Enter your registration number/Roll number/Name and DOB.
- Your exam city and exam date will be mentioned on the screen.
- Click on download admit card and take a print of your admit card.
What is the exam pattern for SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam?
The Tier II exam will comprise of the subjects as given in the following table. Make sure you understand the Tier II Syllabus thoroughly and prepare accordingly.
|Paper||Subject||No of Questions||Max Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||Quantitative Abilities||100||200||2 Hours|
|2||English Language and Comprehension||200||200||2 Hours|
|3||Statistics (For JSO Only)||100||200||2 Hours|
|4||General Studies (Finance & Economics) ( For AAO only)||100||200||2 Hours|
- Paper-1 and Paper-2 are compulsory for all posts.
- Paper-3 is only for the post of “Statistical Investigator Gr. II” & “Compiler”.
- Paper-4 is only for the post of “Assistant Audit Officer”.
- Giving a wrong answer to a question will lead to a penalty of 0.5 marks in Paper-1,3,4 and 0.25 marks in Paper-2.
- Questions in Paper-I will be of 10th standard level, Paper-2 of 10+2 level and Paper-3 & 4 of graduation level.
- The computer will be provided by the Commission at the Centre/venue notified for the purpose. Candidates shall not be allowed to bring their own Keyboard.
- The exam duration is 2 hours and 40 Minutes for candidates who are visually handicapped.