Southern Railway Recruitment 2019
Southern Railway Recruitment 2019 has released 3585 vacancies for Apprentice posts where candidates can apply for engagement as Act Apprentices for imparting training under the Apprentice Act 1961 in the designated trades. Interested candidates can apply online for the respective trades from 1st December 2019 and check the detailed notification given in the post below. Check out the important dates, age limit and criteria for the Southern Railway Recruitment 2019.
Southern Railway Recruitment 2019: Important Dates
- Start Date of online application: 01 December 2019
- Last Date of online application: 31 December 2019
- Last Date of Payment: 31 December 2019
Southern Railway Recruitment 2019: Vacancy
|Department Name||Post / Trade Name||Total Post|
|Office of the Chief Workshop
Manager Carriage &
Wagon Works Personal Branch
|Office of the Chief Workshop Manager,
Signal & Telecommunication Workshop,
Podanur, Coimbatore workshop
|Signal & Tele Workshop/Podanur, Coimbatore||52|
|Central Workshops Personnel
Branch Ponmalai Trichy
|Central Workshop / Ponmalai – Fresher||56|
|Central Workshop / Ponmalai – ITI||308|
Southern Railway Recruitment 2019: Age Limit
- Minimum Age Limit: 15 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for Freshers/ Ex-ITI: 22 years
- Maximum Age Limit for MLT: 24 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Southern Railway Recruitment 2019: Educational Qualifications
Minimum Academic/Technical Qualification as per the Apprentices Act 1961:
a) Must have passed 10th class examination under 10, +2 system or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
b) Must have passed ITI Course in relevant trades from a recognized institution.
c) Must have passed +2 with Physics, Chemistry & Biology (For MLT Only).
Note i) Minimum 50% marks in SSLC not applicable for SC/ST/PwD Candidates.
ii) Candidates with higher qualification viz. Diploma/Degree & Course Completed Act Apprentices are NOT eligible to apply.
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.
SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, SSC CPO, Stenographer, MTS, Selection Post and GD Constable, etc.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more…
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 14 Months
- 8 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
Southern Railway Recruitment 2019: Mode of Application
Candidates are required to submit their applications and processing fee online. Women are exempted from paying the fee.
- Candidates should pay Rs.100/- through online.
- For SC/ST/PwD/Women candidates: NIL