RSMSSB LDC Syllabus 2023
RSMSSB LDC Syllabus 2023: Candidates who are going to appear for RSMSSB LDC Exam 2023 must be looking for RSMSSB LDC Syllabus 2023 so that they can start their preparation for the upcoming exam. This is a golden opportunity for the candidates who are willing to work as an LDC with Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board. Here in this post, candidates can check out the section-wise RSMSSB LDC Syllabus 2023.
Rajasthan High Court LDC Syllabus
The candidates should start their preparation from today only for the exam. The Rajasthan High Court LDC Syllabus is covered thoroughly in this article for a basic understanding of the candidates. Read the article carefully to get all the details related to RSMSSB LDC Syllabus 2023 and bookmark this page for the latest updates on Rajasthan High Court LDC Syllabus.
Rajasthan High Court LDC Syllabus: Overview
The key highlights of RSMSSB LDC Syllabus 2023 are tabulated below:
|RSMSSB LDC Syllabus 2023|
|Recruitment Organization||Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB)|
|Post Name||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)|
|Vacancies||To be notified|
|Online application dates||To be notified|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
RSMSSB LDC Syllabus 2023
The Rajasthan High Court LDC Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern is available here, and interested candidates can go through this article for a better understanding of the exam. It would help candidates to prepare a good strategy for the RSMSSB LDC exam.
RSMSSB LDC Exam Pattern 2023
The RSMSSB LDC Exam Pattern 2023 is mentioned below.
|General Awareness, Mathematics, Everyday Science||100||3 Hours|
|General Hindi & General English||100||3 Hours|
RSMSSB LDC Syllabus 2023
Candidates can check the subject-wise RSMSSB LDC Syllabus 2023 below.
- Current Affairs (Relations) – Major national and international events and issues, and relevant organizations and institutions.
- Geography and Natural Resources – (a) India’s geography and wildlife, (b) Rajasthan’s physical features – climate, vegetation and soil, major physical divisions, human resources – population and tribes, Rajasthan’s natural resources – minerals, forests, water, land. Wildlife and conservation.
- Agriculture and Economic Development in Rajasthan – Rajasthan’s major crops, agriculture-based industries, major irrigation projects, projects related to the development of the desert, and cottage industries. Various economic plans, programs, and development institutions including Panchayati Raj, and their role.
History and Culture of Rajasthan –
• Medieval history.
• Independence movement and political consciousness.
• Political reorganization.
• Local languages (dialects) and literature.
• Folk music and dance.
• Saints, poets, warriors, local deities, goddesses, and communal harmony.
• Fairs and festivals, customs, traditions, clothing, and jewelry.
• Industrial development of Rajasthan –
• Major industries and industrial sectors.
• Availability of raw materials.
• Large, small, and cottage industries based on minerals.
• Various sources of energy – hydroelectric, thermal, nuclear, wind, and solar energy.
• Physical and chemical changes, oxidation, and reduction reactions
• Metals, non-metals, and some important compounds used in living organisms
• Carbon and important compounds of carbon, hydrocarbons, chloro-fluoro carbon or Freon, soap and detergents
• Reflection of light, its laws, types of lenses, defects of vision, and their correction
• Electricity, Ohm’s law, electrical cells, Faraday’s laws of electromagnetic induction, electric motors, household electrical wiring, precautions while using electrical appliances
• Space and information technology, India’s space research program, information technology
• Basic vocabulary related to genetics, Mendel’s laws of inheritance, the structure of genes, nucleic acids, the central dogma of protein synthesis, determination of sex in humans
• Environmental studies, structure of ecosystems, biotic components of ecosystems, energy flow in ecosystems, biogeochemical cycles, biotechnology, general information about new plant species, transgenic genes, or genetically modified organisms.
• Economic importance of animals, the importance of plants in agriculture, plant breeding, tissue culture, biotechnology applications in agriculture, animal husbandry, and fishery.
• Square, cube, square root, and cube root of whole numbers according to the Vedic method (up to 6 digits).
• Factorization, factorization of polynomials, equations, linear equations with two variables, quadratic equations, and arithmetic.
• Ratio-proportion, percentage, profit-loss, partnership, simple interest, compound interest, and time and work.
• Angles and lines formed at a point, simple geometrical figures, congruence of triangles, similar triangles, coordinate geometry, the distance between two points, and internal and external division between two points.
• Area of plane figures, circumference and area of a circle, cube, cuboid, cylinder, and prism.
• Angles and their measurement, trigonometric ratios of acute angles, trigonometric identities, and problems related to height and distance.
• Representation of data through graphs, measurement of central tendency, mean deviation, statistical analysis of birth and death rates, and indices.
RSMSSB LDC Syllabus 2023, Complete High Court Syllabus PDF in Hindi
- संधि और संधि विच्छेद ।
- सामासिक पदों की रचना और समास-विग्रह ।
- उपसर्ग ।
- प्रत्यय ।
- पर्यायवाची शब्द ।
- विपरीतार्थक (विलोम) शब्द ।
- अनेकार्थक शब्द ।
- शब्द – युग्म ।
- संज्ञा शब्दों से विशेषण बनाना ।
- शब्द – शुद्धि : अशुद्ध शब्दों का शुद्धीकरण और शब्दगत अ’ाुद्धि का कारण ।
- वाक्य – शुद्धि: अशुद्ध वाक्यों का शुद्धीकरण और वाक्यगत अ’ाुद्धि का कारण ।
- वाच्य: कर्तृवाच्य, कर्मवाच्य और भाववाच्य प्रयोग ।
- क्रिया: सकर्मक, अकर्मक और पूर्वकालिक क्रियाएँ ।
- वाक्यांश के लिए एक सार्थक शब्द ।
- मुहावरे और लोकोक्तियाँ ।
- अँगरेजी के पारिभाषिक (तकनीकी) शब्दों के समानार्थक हिन्दी शब्द ।
- सरल, संयुक्त और मिश्र अंग्रेजी वाक्यों का हिन्दी में रूपान्तरण और हिन्दी वाक्यों का अँगरेजी में रूपान्तरण
- कार्यालयी पत्रों से सम्बन्धित ज्ञान
- Tenses/Sequence of Tenses.
- Voice: Active and Passive.
- Narration: Direct and Indirect.
- Transformation of Sentences: Assertive to Negative, Interrogative, Exclamatory, and vice-versa.
- Use of Articles and Determiners.
- Use of Prepositions.
- Translation of Simple (Ordinary/Common) Sentences from Hindi to English and vice-versa.
- Correction of sentences including subject, Verb, Agreement, Degrees of Adjectives, Connectives, and words wrongly used.
- Glossary of official, Technical Terms (with their Hindi Versions).
- One-word substitution.
- Forming new words by using prefixes and suffixes.
- Confusable words.
- Comprehension of a given passage.
- Knowledge of writing letters: Official, Demi Official, Circulars and Notices, Tenders.
RSMSSB LDC Syllabus Pdf
Candidates can download the RSMSSB LDC Syllabus PDF from the link given below. The RSMSSB LDC Syllabus PDF contains the detailed syllabus of each subject.
|Check Latest Notifications:|
|CDS 2 2023 Notification||BSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023|
|DFCCIL Recruitment 2023||TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2023|