RPSC or Rajasthan Public Service Commission is affiliated to the Rajasthan Government. The RPSC is an exam conducting authority responsible for holding the examinations for different posts under the Rajasthan State. The headquarters of Rajasthan Public Service Commission is in Ghoogra Ghati, Ajmer. It makes sure that the examination process for the selection of candidates is transparent and fair.
RPSC RAS Recruitment 2021: Important Events
|Start date to apply online||28th July 2021|
|Last date to apply online||27th August 2021|
|No. Of Vacancies||988|
Every year, several exam notifications are released by RPSC to recruit thousands of eligible candidates into the administrative departments. It conducts examinations for Panchayat Raj exams, scientific assistants, income tax department, teachers, assistant engineers etc. RPSC RAS examination to recruit officers in Rajasthan administration department is also conducted by RPSC. Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria set by the RPSC apply for the specified post and appear for the exam. Let’s know about the RPSC 2020 exams in detail.
RPSC: Rajasthan Public Service Commission
Candidates can visit the official website of RPSC at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in to check details regarding exam notifications.
|Exam Name||Rajasthan Public Service Commission.|
|Conducting Authority||Government of Rajasthan|
|Mode of Test||Online/Offline|
|Age Limit||18-40 years|
Posts Under RPSC
RPSC conducts examinations for several departments. Rajasthan Public Service Commission contains various posts under the Rajasthan state government. Here is a list of some of the posts filled under the RPSC exams:
- RPSC Rajasthan Administrative Services
- Veterinary Officer
- School Lecturer
- Fisheries Development Officer
- Asst. Statistical Officer
- Asst. Agriculture Officer
- Junior Legal Officer
- Food Safety Officer
- Town Planning Assistant
- Assistant Professor
- Forest Range Officers and Assistant Forest Conservator (ACF) etc
The recruitment examinations are conducted throughout the year for several exams as given below:
- RPSC Assistant Statistical Officer (Agri. Dept.) Recruitment 2020
- RPSC School Lecturer (Sanskrit Edu.) Recruitment
- RPSC Physiotherapy Recruitment
- RPSC Inspector Factory and Boilers Recruitment
- RPSC 1st Grade Sanskrit– School Lecturer (Sanksrit Education Department)
- RPSC ACF 2020
- RPSC Junior Legal Officier (JLO) Recruitment
- RPSC Food Safety Officer (FSO) Recruitment
- RPSC Assistant Engineer (AEN) Recruitment
- RPSC Headmaster (Secondary) Recruitment
- RPSC Bifurcation for Asst. Fisheries Development Officer Recruitment
- RPSC Rajasthan Administrative Service
- RPSC Headmaster Praveshika
- RPSC Sub Inspector (SI) Exam
- RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Recruitment
- RPSC College Lecturer Recruitment
- RPSC Clerk Grade 2 Exam
- RPSC School Lecturer
- RPSC Fisheries Development Officer
- RPSC Asst. Fisheries Development Officer Exam
- RPSC Assistant Statistical Officer
- RPSC Headmaster Secondary School Examination
- RPSC Sub Inspector Combined Competitive Examination
- RPSC Protection Officer Examination
- Asst. Agriculture Officer & Assistant Town Planner Exam
RPSC Age Limit
As per the official notification released by the RPSC, the minimum age to apply for the examination is 18 years and the maximum age limit to apply is 40 years.
RPSC Educational Qualifications
A citizen of India who has obtained a graduate degree or 12th pass from a recognized University or College as per the post qualifications.
RPSC Admit card 2021
- Candidates must visit the RPSC official website to download the admit card. The RPSC Admit Card will be available three weeks before the start of the examination.
- The candidates will have to submit their application number, date of birth and security pin to download RPSC Admit Card.
- The Call Letters for all RPSC exams will be released a few days before the exam and can be downloaded from their official website.
RPSC Selection process
The selection process of RPSC RAS examination will comprise of 3 stages namely Preliminary, mains and interview. However, for other posts, the selection process will vary according to the eligibility criteria.
RPSC Apply Online
- Visit the official website of RPSC at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Go to the latest posts released section.
- Click on the RPSC online link in the middle of the page.
- You will be redirected to a new webpage.
- Appearing candidates must register themselves using registration id and password.
- After generating that registration id and password log in to the application form link
- Enter your details required and upload signatures and photograph
- Submit the application form after paying the fee through online or offline methods
- The candidates are required to save the application form for future reference.
RPSC Contact Details
- Name of the Office: Rajasthan Public Service Commission, Ajmer
- Address: Jaipur Road, Ajmer
- Telephone Number: +91-145-2627696
- Fax Number: +91-145-2425500, 2627643
RPSC Exams FAQs
Q. Where can I apply for RPSC exams?
You can apply for RPSC exams at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
Q. What is the age limit for RPSC exams?
The age limit for RPSC exams is 18-40 years.
Q. Where will I get posted after clearing the RPSC exam?
You will be posted in the state of Rajasthan after clearing RPSC exams.
Q. What is the minimum educational qualification required for RPSC exams?
The minimum educational qualification required for RPSC exams is 12th Pass.